Nomad

does anyone think we need more games?

• 12 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Nope.
If you want some more games, then make some. I'm content.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

There are probably around 1000 right now, maybe more. Are there specific games you would like added?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you could suggest some, as Asherlee said, or you could ask maybe a game creator to put a game on this website, I dunno. I want Pandemic 2 on this website. It's so fun.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

New games are always being submitted and added to the site, on a daily basis. I would recommend looking through the different game genres, near the top to find new games. Not all new games are added to the front page, so you might be able to find more there ;-)

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, over the course of 5 days, I saw AT LEAST 7 games come in. I don't see why you need more games. If I get the Flash Creator, I'll definitely be taking requests.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well then, get the Flash Creator XP.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I would, I don't have enough money yet. Hold your horses Firetail! :P

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

We had a post liek this, and I'll say what I said then, here again. It's quality, not quantity, that matters. We have games like the Last Stand, Age of War, Sonny, Free Rider 2, and hundreds more great games, all with our name on them.

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

We certainly do not need new games I have palyed a few games on the site I will play more with time but I am sure that you didn't play all of AG's Game's if you only have 8 rated!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

We have a enough games right now! And, the games are good. Did you want any specific games?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

there doesent need to be more games, when you have played and rated all the games then you can complain.

Chaze100

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lol good game are hard to make takes like months to make good one. if you want more game you should make some but it very hard and armorgames has a good flow of games anyway so its k

Showing 1-12 of 12