ForumsSupport ForumNationality?

46 6416
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright. So how about in the forums or something under the armatar you have a little miniature flag of your nationality. So if you're american an american flag, canadian a canadian one, german a germany one, etc. Not much use but seems alot of people don't know who is what. For example the Canada thread some people were like "WHAT YOUR CANADIAN 'so and so' ?!?" and was interesting. I think it would be nice!

• 46 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This would be a good idea because a lot of people don't say where they live or they lie for one reason or other. I think this should be optional, though.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well they don't have to say where they live...and they don't have to put their correct nationality here either.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

No need for nationality! We're all under one flag here: ARMORGAMES...

Seriously though, the idea has its pros and cons. Like others have mentioned a person could lie, make racist comments, etc. But uhh, I think a tiny little flag wouldn't do much harm.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You can always lie. Racist comments will just someone banned.

I'm for it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that is someone is going to make racist comments, they will do it whether or not a flag is there. People do not have to share their nationality. Also, racism is not tolerated on this site. If people acted out against race, they would definitely be punished for it.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No need for nationality! We're all under one flag here: ARMORGAMES...

LOL. Love it. But yeah that's an idea if you choose no flag you could put an armorgames flag! xD
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I like the idea of an ArmorGames flag

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Same here,I think an AG flag would be good.

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

I just have a simple question,is this on the to do list?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I love the idea of an AG flag, you should be able to put it next to or under your country's flag.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wow I don't know what I just did but my text is now right justified as I write in the comment box LOL IT'S SO WEIRD.
But as I was saying we have a list of all suggestions but maybe
we need a "things we are planning to do for the site list""

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I brought the idea up with the guys, and they thought it was a good idea. So this may go through to production. But, I don't think it is on the 'To Do' list quite yet.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Now that it is semi-confirmed I believe we can lock this up or something. Before people start going "good idea" or "racism" in 7 words or less. :|

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

good idea!!!but i can't see why would someone lie on their nationality!!!i'm portuguese and i am proud of it!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, I agree Klaushouse. It is dangerous to leave an S&S thread open for too long.

Showing 31-45 of 46