ForumsSupport ForumComment Disabling - New Profile Feature

32 5263
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to let you know about an update that Shpigford pushed live today. You can now disable commenting on your profile walls. So if you are going away for a while, you can disable commenting so your profile doesn't get spammed away.

• 32 Replies
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I think its a great new feature but I mightn't use it much I am glad when I get a comment on my page!

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

i would use this feature, but most people dont talk to me. good feature though

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am going to Sticky this topic for a little while, since it seems that a lot of people still don't know about this feature.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Great idea I just got back from vacation and returned to find a lot of spam... I'll use this next time.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

my opinion is that all accounts that have 3 days of inactivity their comments should turn of so no 1 can spam up their profile just for points

I like this idea, but with a longer time span (a month, at least). That gives people time to go out and have a life, so I have something to live vicariously through ^.^
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

my opinion is that all accounts that have 3 days of inactivity their comments should turn of so no 1 can spam up their profile just for points
I wouldn't like my account being deactivated I mean I love attention
I like this idea, but with a longer time span (a month, at least). That gives people time to go out and have a life, so I have something to live vicariously through ^.^
This would suit me more because a month of spam would be like 5 pages
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Arghh my quote didn't work bassicly I quoted Chaze comment and said I wouldn't like that because 3 days won't create much spam then I qupted DragonMistresses and said that I woul love that more because 1 month of spam would fill five pages

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I think its cool I like the sign on it I saw it on Kingy's profile and Drognars!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I thought I would just remind everyone that this does not delete all of your comments. When you disable it, the sign will come up. When you come back and enable comments, all of your old comments will be back. I just thought everyone should try it once to see it.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

i think this is a stupid thing unless ppl always comment you

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

really? Thant would be nice because when I go away for a week at a time its just hell

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You can use it while you go on a long vacation, like I am going on soon.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I like the way it looks too. But it is a good feature but are your old comments still there when you turn it back on?

Yes, they remain where they are.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

But it is a good feature but are your old comments still there when you turn it back on?

Your old comments are still there when you turn it back on, they are just hidden by the sign.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Your old comments are still there when you turn it back on, they are just hidden by the sign.

That's what makes it useful.
Showing 16-30 of 32