ForumsGamesSonny, why do people like it?

12 4315
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i see nothing in sonny, i think it should be rated 8/10. What i like about the game is the graphics. Why do u guys like it so much

• 12 Replies
Psyx
Psyx
38 posts
Nomad

Because Its The BEST Game

MasterKainIV
MasterKainIV
18 posts
Nomad

Well this is your way of saying how you like it some be really like it such as me some poeple just dont get into some games its all I have to say

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Some people like it more than others. Sonny's definitely an addictive game, and I was never into RPG's until I came across it (Final Fantasy, eat your heart out).

It certainly isn't the greatest, but when it hooks people in... it keeps the hook in there good. Real good.

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

its a really Kool rpg i luv it and i cant wait 4 sonny 2

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

It's my favorite game on this site. It's very addicting and really fun. I played it for 6 hours straight and when i got off i still wanted to play.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't really like it, it's interesting enough to follow the story and barely graze the 15-20min. playing time, but I won't sit there for more than the maximum doing the 'secret level' or whatever.
While the game isn't my favourite game, I can still see why many like it, great graphics, good storyline, and, I think, unlimited levels, what's not to like really? The unlimited levels for those competative people lol.
I do plan on playing Sonny 2, but once I beat it, for review purposes and just plain interest, I probably won't ever touch it again.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Other than its the best game. I love Sonny. Its addictin,fun, and challenging.

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

the game sucks alot and no it isnt addicting i gave it a 2 1/2

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I think it is just a simple planned game, but it is really fun.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

it is great it's 10/10!!!! and it deserves it

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

The games better then Adventure Quest lol.

But yea, flash games should be short, simple, and fun. I don't like RPG flash games.

iGenesis
iGenesis
37 posts
Nomad

Well it's quite a decent game. The graphics are very good but allso the gameplay itself. There is a nice "lvl up" system, the AI is good for a flash game and it's user friendly.
I love RPG game so Sonny was the first game to be rated a 10/10 for me. (It's the first good FRPG I played)

Showing 1-12 of 12