ForumsSupport Forummaking ag better

21 3391
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i think that we, the users of ag could give a fee of a dolar every year that way that way ag gets like 115,000 dollars a yaer, the developers could make it better and get better software to make games.

• 21 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

i think that we, the users of ag could give a fee of a dolar every year that way that way ag gets like 115,000 dollars a yaer, the developers could make it better and get better software to make games.

Ok... here are two very important features of AG:
-Its free
-Features only Flash games

Charging people for membership to get programs besides Flash, sort of violates everything Armor Games is about.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i dont think this would be a good idea because there are to many fake users and to many people who quite to often

Chaze100

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well its not much of a good idea,but the store could make 500$ a year which is still good so I don't think we need this!

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I don't see how this is gonna make AG better but I think its a bad idea anyway!And Crazy is probably right the shop could make about 500$ a year!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

You can't force everyone to pay money to the site. If you want encourge others to donate though.

Its kind of like saying "If everyone in the US gave me a $1, I'd have $300 million!
"

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Donating is a good idea so people arent forced to pay for anything.

Showing 16-21 of 21