ForumsSupport ForumAg comment alert = spam mail?

4 2046
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ok, I checked the box that said to get an email every time I get a comment on my profile. Now that I have had many comments, that email goes into my spam folder because they are all exactly the same. Once there, it gets deleted automatically, and I never know if I got a comment or not. I might as well not have checked that box at all. I think the date and time the comment was left should go on the email, because then they would be different and more importantly, you would be able to see when the people commented while you were gone.

What do you think?

• 4 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Can't you make it so that it is un-spammed emails?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I, personally think emailing if you got a comment is a useless idea. If you can get onto your email, why don't you just get on AG? Just as fast, and you'll see the comment.

Now for that, there may be a settings for your spam mail folder. Take a look at that.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

There are almost always settings for spam folders. You can set it so that whatever email address the warnings are getting sent to is allowed through. I agree though that it is quicker to just pop on AG on another tab and check your messages than get the email.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

on my computer it shows the date and time that i got an comment notifacation it only becomes junk if i want it to be

Chaze100

Showing 1-4 of 4