ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How organized are you?

11 2454
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I'm not very, myself. My room is more an organized mess. Stuff is thrown about, but in a constant order and pattern. Similar items are kept together, and are arranged by what I use them for.

So, how about ya'll?

• 11 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Wow, this is a pretty random topic. Well, myself, Im completely unorganized, nothings really where it should be, but I can always find whatever I need instantly. I also keep alot of useless crap that I find around wherever I am, and just keep it. I was walking with my buddies once, and we passed this place where there was a car crash, and I saw a headlight on the ground, and just...scooped it up and kept it. I did the same with a hubcap, Those little letters made of like chrome they put on the cars (mine says "Honda&quot a Novice Driver sticker, and a muffler. We always joke that I'm almost finished finding my first car. But those are only the car parts. I've nabbed sports equipment, books, various things that fell out the back of trucks, and the lef off a trampoline. No, they weren't stolen, just lying on the ground, and my Kleptomaniac senses started tingling. So yeah, I have alot of crap in my room. Especially the car, which I keep under my bed.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, I like to think of myself very organized. Then I get back to reality. 8D

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I hate organizing things! It's just gonna get messy after you do something with whatever you organized and it is a waste of time trying to pick through the jungle of a bedroom I have. :B

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I am moderately organized. Sometimes i can find what Im looking for, but most of the time i just cant find what I need to find especially in school.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My room is not as messy as most, but it certainly isn't clean! My desk is littered.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I don't have a desk. I have piles.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Wow, we have a lot of unorganized people here on AG. I, myself am very organized. I like order. For instance, I kind of plan out my week mentally. I don't know why, I just do. I guess it is my personality. I wonder if Strop could explain how personalities affect organization?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't have a desk. I have piles

Where do you put your computer?
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

umm... not everybody has their own computer, like i'm using my family computer.

as for me, it's rather strange. my room looks like a bomb went off in it, but at the same time i want everything to be organized. i'm just too lazy to do anything

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

Well im not that organized at all but i still find stuff just not as fast.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Sometimes I pretend I am organized, then I go into my room and walk over the clothes, books, and cds that cover the floor.

Showing 1-11 of 11