ForumsSupport Forumag screensaver

14 2674
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

waht id tag made a screensaver with the logo spinning and with some nice efects. also make it 3d.

• 14 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Sounds like a lot of work for the programmers.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

not really its a one time deal, look at all those games created, i a sure they could make a screen saver.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Pretty much the same idea for the the wallpaper, but I think it would work.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, they could make something like that, but they already have so much to do.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

true, still, i am sure they could have a little spare time

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, in our spare time we sleep and have social lives ^_^ lol.

But as for this... I don't see this going forward to production. I think backgrounds make sense, because we have people available to make them, and people would actually use them. Animation is something different. And I don't think many people would use it. It is pretty hard to beat the starfield screensaver!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If you have windows, you have a text screensaver. Right in the text box ArmorGames and your screensaver will be a floating ArmorGames. BAM you're welcome.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

If you have windows, you have a text screensaver. Right in the text box ArmorGames and your screensaver will be a floating ArmorGames. BAM you're welcome.

Lol that isn't much of a favorable screensaver.
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

lol this is not a bad idea but who would use it not I that is for sure I actually am not on here 24 hours a day

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Hmm I'd like a screensaver,it would be really cool!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

AG screensaver? What could possible be put on it? The logo flying around?

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

I think you should just have a basic background and maybe screensavers, maybe eventually a few to choose from. I'd probably get one, you should also make them members only.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yes, in our spare time we sleep and have social lives ^_^ lol.

OOH! I am absolutely SHOCKED!

Anyway, an AG screensaver isn't really needed anymore....and I think a brief history of Screensavers is required!

Screensavers were originally introduced to stop images on the computer screen burning into the monitor. The screensaver was very helpful and different designs came out.

However, with advances in Computer Technology, screensaves are no longer needed. Also, on laptops they use more power than if you just turned the screen off.

An AG screensaver would be ok, but it isn't really needed...I don't use a screensaver for example...

KingRyan
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

An AG screensaver would be ok, but it isn't really needed...I don't use a screensaver for example...

I only use mine because the mac ones have such pretty pictures... hehe.
Showing 1-14 of 14