Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

Posted Apr 20, '09 at 10:22am

sotgod

sotgod

36 posts

I JUST DONT GET ONE THING ... I HAVE SUPER HEAVY(VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE) AND WHAT AARE THE BLUE BUBBLES COMMING OUTFROM MY CANNONS?

Posted Apr 20, '09 at 12:33pm

Royadin

Royadin

570 posts

Please help me!!! I cant finish the game!! ive been fifth generation for aaaaaages and theres still no sign of the final boss

What do i do?

find it, you will find it eventually...
not sure if it is different every single time, but the boss was above the starting location for me.. hope that helps

I JUST DONT GET ONE THING ... I HAVE SUPER HEAVY(VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE) AND WHAT AARE THE BLUE BUBBLES COMMING OUTFROM MY CANNONS?

I think that those are bombs... I think...

just keep experimenting with them!

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 10:26am

apstorm

apstorm

1 post

Nice- I was actually about to work up an evolution path chart for myself, but then noticed this. Really well done.

My first Final Generation was actually the Drone Tank- mostly because I used Balanced Fighters all the way through and liked using the seekers, so figured it was a logical evolution for my preferred weapon. It is a rather passive craft, though, so it's definitely not for those seeking action-packed fights. However, there were certain properties to drones I had not realized prior to getting the Drone Tank, which included the fact that they, due to the fact that they are designed to be defended against with bullets, can in turn be a defensive screen against bullets themselves- which certainly highlights the value of the Super Fighter's secondary ability in terms of defense.

Indeed, the Drone Tank is a complicated, far more subtle combat craft.. It's not so much it 'sucks', as others put it, as it's just so different in approach from all the other player forms. Whereas the Heavy and BFT forms are blunt and straightforward, and the Sniper and Fighter forms are wily and flexible, the Drone Tank itself is methodical and conservative. Not to say it doesn't need work, but it's just so passive that it's such a change of pace from the prior generations that lead to it; the Balanced Fighter's too akin to the hectic and sporadic combat style of the Fighter spectrum, and the Balanced Heavy and Heavy are certainly more on the straightforward firepower route. If the Balanced Heavies that seem to directly lead to it evolved ever slowly into a passive strategic drone launcher from generation to generation, it'd make more sense..

The same can perhaps be said of the BFT Carrier, as the BFTs that lead to it have more in common with the Super Heavy than something that launches persistent drones (that are certainly not cannon fodder, as others said; the carrier's drone fighters are pretty nasty, in my experience, so long as you direct them properly with the cursor).

Posted Aug 7, '09 at 11:48pm

thatoneperson

thatoneperson

99 posts

thanks that was very useful i almost unlocked all tanks but i quitted cause it took to long and i only needed lke 3 more

Posted Aug 10, '09 at 12:01am

VirtualLife

VirtualLife

284 posts

Thank you very much for the guide, I really appreciate it.

Posted Aug 14, '09 at 2:08pm

Ezza205

Ezza205

43 posts

wow man. u must have ALOT of spare time

Posted Aug 17, '09 at 2:08am

alphahawk

alphahawk

34 posts

wow that was a long and good helpful guide

Posted Jan 25, '10 at 4:51pm

Thirsts

Thirsts

14 posts

Great guide! Saves me the trouble of having to play the game ten or so times over (if I even wanted to transition differently).

Personally, I went balanced at first, then always chose the speed path without going sniper. I was impressed with the super fighter.

Posted Jan 27, '10 at 5:59pm

davie3012

davie3012

20 posts

Brilliant Guide. Can tell you put a lot of time into it. Thanks for all the info

Posted Jan 29, '10 at 2:55pm

PikminExpert

PikminExpert

3 posts

BFT Carrier is the best tank in my opinion. It spawns little tanks that shoot other tanks. Super Heavy is also nice, with its massive shot.

Reply to Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

You must be logged in to post a reply!