Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

Posted Sep 2, '08 at 7:25pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Dang! I always refer to this guide when I'm playing this game. Thanks for making it!

Posted Sep 2, '08 at 7:30pm

thingthingfreak

thingthingfreak

1,628 posts

It's impossible to get the BFT!!!! The tanks that you need to use to get it are wayy to slow, and you can almost never dodge bullets with them, so it's impossible to lv. up

Posted Sep 2, '08 at 7:39pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

It requires patience. It takes time because you need a lot of bubbles. But it's easy, just keep moving and let your automatic cannons and seekers do the work.

Posted Sep 7, '08 at 11:55am

Zeebb

Zeebb

20 posts

Awesome guide it really helped me a lot!

Posted Sep 7, '08 at 12:40pm

smilyguy

smilyguy

123 posts

helped a lot, now i want to unlock every thing in the game!

Posted Sep 7, '08 at 1:44pm

juan999999

juan999999

3,162 posts

Man you did this by yourself i mean its great.Thanks man you helped alot

Posted Sep 7, '08 at 2:09pm

jalte

jalte

1,964 posts

nice you found that all out ty ill use it alot i bet

Posted Sep 7, '08 at 3:42pm

Adamantine

Adamantine

31 posts

I discovered every tank and enemy in a few hours,and killed the boss first time I fought him,I don't see how people could have problems unlocking or killing.

Posted Sep 9, '08 at 9:23pm

lollipopduff

lollipopduff

1 post

nice guide but i got my ass kicked by boss lol stupid me

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 12:51pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,266 posts

Knight

I discovered every tank and enemy in a few hours,and killed the boss first time I fought him,I don't see how people could have problems unlocking or killing.

Bubble Tanks has a certain sense of control that not everyone can grasp right away. Especailly when they choose a tank that they find they do not like and don't know what they should pic next.

The main reason I made this guide was to help compare all the tanks with each other not only by what they can do but with looks too. Now you have to admit, it is pretty cool to see all the final forms of the tanks right next to each other so you can compare how huge they can get. = )

Reply to Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

You must be logged in to post a reply!