Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

Posted Feb 26, '09 at 7:52pm

HeyDoYaThang

HeyDoYaThang

13 posts

Yes nice guide but I still can't make up my mind on which tank I like best.

Posted Feb 27, '09 at 12:56pm

Falzar

Falzar

39 posts

Amazing guide, haven't even seen another.

I personally have preferences on top-rank tanks.
Super Fighter - High mobility, high accuracy, has a sort of damage shield with its little seekers.
Leecher Tank - That thing is fun, you have a lot of spare health from the bullets.
Ghost Sniper/Drone Tank - Haven't used either, but they both sound fun, Ghost Sniper's speed and the Drone Tank's reinforcements.
Super Heavy - How big is the Massive Cannon?
BFT Carrier - Not fun...

Posted Feb 27, '09 at 5:22pm

Falzar

Falzar

39 posts

Okay, tested.

Personal notes:
Ghost Sniper - The ultimate tank for those who want everything. Explosive Piercing Shot does ridiculous damage, hits multiple targets, and the tank itself is small, nimble, and can "shield" itself.

Super Fighter - Great tank, nimble, somewhat small, fast guns, damage shielding. Still no high firepower though.

Leech Tank - Somewhat average. If you like poisons and health drains, yeah, but it's kinda slow.

Drone Tank - Not as good as I thought. The drones don't pack enough punch and only replicate 3 times...and they explode.

Super Heavy - The ultimate tank for those who want firepower. Massive Cannon is HUGE, 6 auto-firing small guns, three big guns to aim. No turning ability or speed, though.

BFT - Haven't tried.

Posted Feb 27, '09 at 5:43pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,086 posts

Ghost sniper-a great tank to use if you want to hit and not be hit. The explosive pierce shot does ridiculous damage, and disassemble is useful in sticky situations.
Super Fighter-an average tank. The triple MG is a good way to gun down small-to-mid-sized tanks quickly, and the orbital seekers provide a needed shield. Just isn't as "on-the-edge" as ghost sniper though.
Leech Tank-my personal favorite. It has some agility, so avoiding bullets is easy, the leeching bullets pack a punch and drain health, and the doomsday infect is an easy way to quickly clear away small enemies and chip away at the larger enemies.
Drone tank-a tactical build, the drone tank's mitosis seekers can be useful, and the drone conversion has the capacity to save you, but just needs a better way to defend itself.
Super Heavy-I like the super heavy. It has good firepower, auto cannons, and the massive cannon is very entertaining.
BFT Carrier-my least favorite tank. Despite it's size, it has very low firepower, almost no good way to defend itself, and can't dodge a thing. The allies are useless, as they are just fodder for other tanks' guns. Just boring.
I've won with them all, and tried invincible mode. Leech tank is just the most fun.

Posted Feb 27, '09 at 7:04pm

Naruto

Naruto

690 posts

awesome job with the guide i wish i could do such good ones

Posted Mar 5, '09 at 8:22pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

I can't believe this was let to die!
But because Bubble Tanks 2 is an awesome game and everyone likes walkthroughs I will revive this!

(Quoting to first post, in my opinion the heavies are a lot funner to play with when you are godlike and after you defeat the boss, because you don't have to do anything. lol)

Posted Mar 5, '09 at 9:07pm

yz125

yz125

263 posts

why would some one need a walkthrough on this game

Posted Mar 6, '09 at 9:38pm

Dont_shoot_me

Dont_shoot_me

34 posts

Very nice, how much time did it take for you to write this? :O

Posted Mar 6, '09 at 9:46pm

Lain

Lain

183 posts

Thank you firetail, I had forgotten about this thread. The 14 pages of posts don't lie: excellent work! I f you can do something this good, I would love to see the guides you could make for other games.

Posted Mar 6, '09 at 10:07pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

@yz125
Because it's nice to know about ships and their abilities before you upgrade, and some tips on how to beat the boss. Show some appreciation.

@Lain
Welcome, I really thought it would die down, I was just playing Bubble Tanks 2 recently so, yeah...

@NoName
I really think the pictures are a nice insight.

Reply to Bubble Tanks 2 *Tank Guide*

You must be logged in to post a reply!