Jester

Just rate the above users armatar!

Someone rate my name.

• 5,242 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

The benefits of expressing my opinion outweigh the consequences.
You can't outweigh consequences...well, actually you can in some cases but not here, i say that because nobody would see the " outweigh " and so it brings you nothing, nobody see's it because you cover it with the intelligence putted inside your comment

You can see it as i praise you now but you confuse everyone here and this makes it unseeable.

I wouldn't have posted the first comment, and I certainly wouldn't have defended it.

I think it is always good to defend your oppinion but not if it is offensive and provocating, maybe you go after your hobbies and let us perform our's!
Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

You can't outweigh consequences...well, actually you can in some cases but not here, i say that because nobody would see the " outweigh " and so it brings you nothing, nobody see's it because you cover it with the intelligence putted inside your comment

Okay, so I seriously have no Idea what you're trying to say here. I'm gonna try but I might be off on the translation. You may not see that the benefits outweigh the consequences because you do not agree with my opinion.

I think it is always good to defend your oppinion but not if it is offensive and provocating, maybe you go after your hobbies and let us perform our's!

Is that so? so do you think that Abraham Lincoln shouldn't have voiced his opinion on slavery? It was extremely offensive to slave holders. His opinion was so provocative that It started a war, but America wouldn't be the same today without his opinion.
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I don't mean history changing oppinion and this time you made a fool out of yourself, i mean do you really think your oppinion will change america? I know you will tell me now that this is the best reason to tell your oppinion but this has not worked always. For example a boy at my school got beaten because he said linkin park sucks. Also Lincoln had the power to defend his oppinion

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I don't mean history changing oppinion and this time you made a fool out of yourself, i mean do you really think your oppinion will change america? I know you will tell me now that this is the best reason to tell your oppinion but this has not worked always. For example a boy at my school got beaten because he said linkin park sucks. Also Lincoln had the power to defend his oppinion

Well, If you don't have the courage to express your opinion for small things, how do you think you will be able to muster up the courage to be able to express a history changing opinion? Also, do I not have the power to defend my opinion? I think that everyone has the power for defending their opinion. I would also like to point out that your whole argument solely based on opinion, and your opinion offends me, but did that stop you from expressing your opinion? No. You went ahead and gave me your opinion. Finally you said that I made a fool out of myself, but you know,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d8/The.Big.Lebowski.1998.Screenshot.2.jpg/475px-The.Big.Lebowski.1998.Screenshot.2.jpg

That's just like... your opinion... man...
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I give Lige's a 5/10.
I'm trying to get back on topic.

The_Master_
The_Master_
4 posts
Nomad

Henry's armatar... I'd give it a 6/10. I'm not a big animal guy. Unless it's like a fox or a wolf or something along that line. Besides, I don't really like the artistry of it. The style makes it unappealing to the eye.

[Good luck rating mine. >]

Shlackalam
Shlackalam
8 posts
Nomad

10/10!!!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I give yours a 7/10, because the white and the AG logo is cool.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Polar bears own! 10/10
can't wait to get them

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Nice..Gecko thing. 8/10

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

8.5/10 i want that one

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

9/10 rhinos can own things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in crush things!!!!!!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

7/10
It's ok.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

A dragon nice 10/10

Demonfire