ForumsProgramming ForumTeasers for my upcoming game! XD

117 23130
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So on a new project as usual and just thought I'd throw a teaser for it. Gun I drew(pistol with laser sights) based on a real gun with laser sights.

Enjoy, will post more if anyone cares!

http://www.imgpig.com/uploads/98199_gun.png

• 117 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I think a good idea would be a Sonic Gun.

Basically it would emit sonic pulses, which after a little time, would "destroy" the baddies. Instead of "bullets" you could have seconds for which to emit the pulses.

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

gman, I was thinking that, but I think I'd prefer the guitar that I suggested to do that instead. Instead of "seconds", why not go with battery charge?

Ooh. Hairspray flamethrower idea just came in. Rock on.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Actually I have a final list of 14 Weapons. Unfortunately alot of good ideas I didn't choose sorry guys. But if this one is popular I will make a second one with a bunch more!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Klaus when is the game going to come out?

chri353
chri353
35 posts
Nomad

The demo is cool and the real game is taking forever. If i ask nicely will you hurry up?

Pwetty pwease huwwy up.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Klaus, take your time, make sure that there is a flaming chicken as the 15th weapon.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

what kind of uploading site do you use it sucks i can't see any of the guns T.T

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

yes the site is retarded and loses the pics. From now on I use Imageshack.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

How about a mind-control ray that makes them all clump up in the center? (easier targets!) : )

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I always get redirected to some home page that is extremely annoying.Could you resend some of this stuff so I can see it instead of being left out in the dark here.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL Sorry I am the worst with link giving and pictures and stuff. What in the likes are you looking for? Pictures of the guns or demo of the game?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

ANy progress, Klaus?

Showing 106-117 of 117