ForumsSupport ForumWorst Glitch ever occured in the forums.

12 2642
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I had this topic about my hangman tournament and When I came back on the comp I listed the people who were joining, When I hit post a reply, my post didn't show up. I didn't show up for about 5 minutes and when I came back, The list I made Is now on page one. Does anyone else see this? The date says 24th while the others around it are the 23th.

Does anyone else see this? This could confuse a lot of people. Is this a new glitch or that time glitch gone too far?

• 12 Replies
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

No, I haven't came across it yet. But, there are a lot of glitches that still need to be worked out.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

No, I haven't came across it yet

Go to the link I posted And see if its there.

But, there are a lot of glitches that still need to be worked out.

No need to tell me something I already know : /
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty uncommon glitch, i just seen it once but i never really payed attention to it.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That's weird, I never saw it before. But I'll keep an eye out for it.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Nah, i have experienced this before as well. Just kindly ask a moderator to delete that post. Then just simply re-post it again. This is like a 1/1000 glitch lol.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Nah, i have experienced this before as well. Just kindly ask a moderator to delete that post. Then just simply re-post it again. This is like a 1/1000 glitch lol.

Really I never knew that.... O_o

Owell I don't see a reason why my post couldn't be there. Its like a look into the future : )
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

thats intresting ive never heard of that happening before

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Aww interesting thanks Arax I'll be sure to add that in my next glitch topic. No need to continue this thread.

Im requesting a Lock!

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Never heard of it. Sounds confusing.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This doesn't happen often. I remember this was a glitch that happened more back in the day, but they fixed it. Looks like it might still happen sometimes.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I experienced it alot I was like what the heck?Its back again I didn't have it since I joined.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I saw it too wow well my worst regular glitch is posting on a users page and another users post comes up instead and when I press refresh it does not come up

Showing 1-12 of 12