ForumsSupport ForumJust a quick question.

6 1386
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I posted a comment on Urban Sniper that i am pretty sure was Merit Worthy.

So right after i posted it i went to my pro, and i had another merit.

So my question is :Are the mods using a system that lets them identify the merit comments that fast, or did i just get a merit from another comment that i forgot i typed, and it was a coincidence when i got it?

• 6 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

This is most likely a coincidence, or a moderator happened to be looking at the game you were writing on at the same time you were writing it. I still have old comments that I'm waiting on merits on, it's really the luck of the draw.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We do not have a system like that. It was probably just a coincidence, or someone was meriting that game right after you wrote the comment.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Ricador, you should know by now that you can't ask for moderators or whoever to look for your merits, if they come across it they will give you the merit, otherwise asking them to look at it and see if its merit worthy will lower your chances of getting that merit.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I dunno sure I got a merit on a game I had no lcue I commented on.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ricador, you should know by now that you can't ask for moderators or whoever to look for your merits, if they come across it they will give you the merit, otherwise asking them to look at it and see if its merit worthy will lower your chances of getting that merit.

He wasn't asking for one, he was just inquiring into how we give them out.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What Carlie said, except a little...well never mind.

Ok thanks though, this can be locked now.
Showing 1-6 of 6