ForumsSupport ForumModerators Who Spam

20 4063
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

No offense to mods. but sometimes you guys spam. You tell everyone not to, yet I see you doing it all the time. I would appreciate you guys trying not to spam.
Thanks,
jalex12

• 20 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Fish would be AWESOME!

More than 7 ASCII characters. The post isn't all in caps so it isn't spam. Carlie is a marine biologist so when talking about sea creatures, she gets a lil' excited ^_^

GO KLAUSSS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Was not the whole post. She stated underneath that in parentheses:
(Where ya headed?)

Again, it was in no way spam.

Listen, i am an admin on other sites. I know what standards an admin has to abide by on a forum. From the evidence you provided, i conclude that you are indeed the one being smeared here. Never state something unless your ready to back it up! I stand on the admins and mods side!

(Lul i support them 100%)
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

He doesn't even spell my name right when attacking me...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If you are going to try to smear someone, at least do it with actual evidence.

You got owned. And really, I've seen lots of people that say even less in posts and don't get entire threads dedicated to whining and wimpering about it. So it's not a book written on the topic, so what? Don't pop a lung over it or anything.
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Argument solved? Alright. What did we learn? If you have a problem with someone, gather some good evidence and take it to them personally, not an entire forum. Thank you all P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

When we get the amount of people posting on our walls in a day, sometimes they require shorter posts. Sometimes after getting back from a weekend, I can have over a full page of comments on my wall. I feel it is important to respond to all of the questions, and to get these done faster, shorter answers are sometimes required.

It's not like we go on other peoples walls or game reviews and just post things like:
'what's up?'
'nm, u?'
'good game'
'stupid 2/10'

Showing 16-20 of 20