ForumsSupport ForumInactivity

15 2871
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that all accounts that have not been played on for over 3 weeks should be deleted. not deleting the accounts that people have said " i Quit!' or the accounts that have 0 Ap causes people to spam up there profile just for points. I also think that all the people in the top 100 that have quit there accounts should be deleted so people can move up in rank a little easier. this is just a suggestion and i know a thread like this has been made before but nobody seems to care about the profiles people are smamming.

here are a few examples that have said i Quit
1.Skipper8656568
2.LeBronJames123123
3.UnknownShadow
4.IceMan
5.Ngfan14
6.Jackice

• 15 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This, as usual, has been brought up many times and needs to stop being brought up. It will be dealt with by the mods if they feel it necessary.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but it may ruin my rank. I like looking like im better than 113,000 of you all... Hehe.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

yeah i dont really see a problem lol, its only a rank, but yea the profile spammers are annoying.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah but wait if someone is say going on vacation for over three weeks and they forget to say it on there profile.

But that is a pretty good idea.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Many things similar to what some of them said. But I also wanted to add in, 3 weeks is not an ethical time limit. I personally was inactive for about a month when my old computer refused too work. Either way, I just don't think any form of account deletion will be implicated soon.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I agree. A lot of people aren't on for months. then they expect us to help them out

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There is now an option on your profile where you can turn off commenting. It can be accessed in the Control Panel. So if you think you are going to be gone for a while, or if someone quite and doesn't want their page being spammed, then they can disable commenting on their profile.

Please check out this topic to find out more about it

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, if you think about it, sometimes people don't quit forever. StarScreamer said "I quit" before, but he came back, didn't he? What would happen if you were number one, then quit, and finally decided to return, jus t to find out your account is gone.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah but people might have to go to school or have to study for test,provincial,exam ex.. Or they might just be on vacation i think an acc that has not been logged into for 1 year should be deleted not 1 month.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Well what if you went on hoildays for 3 weeks then it wouldn't be fair to lose your progress anyways you can always disable your comments so you won't get spammed.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Some people have got more to life then to be on this site everyday for three weeks.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

You don't have to be on everyday, they're saying if you arent on for a whole three weeks, then you should get deleted. I personally disagree, because, look at the training and stuff woody_7007 has to do for his work in the military. How would you like to get back from boot camp and find out you've deleted from one of your favortie sites? Not too good.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea Sodas is right I think it would be dumb if that would happen so I say no.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

As far as deleting profiles, I would have to say I do not agree. Sometimes people go on vacation, or are unable to be active for one reason or another. To take away their account, and then have them return to nothing, would be pretty sad.

Personally, last quarter I lived in a place without internet for 3 months. I was inactive for the majority of that time. If I came back after that and found my account deleted, I would be pretty upset!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

To take away their account, and then have them return to nothing, would be pretty sad.

I agree, it is a pretty harsh idea.
Showing 1-15 of 15