ForumsSupport ForumHouses and Armor?

22 4073
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, since the site is called ArmorGames, I had a Middle Ages idea. I think these can be used as armatars or something completely different, like the Wood, Silver, and Gold rankings.

When you're at a low AP, you have something like this small hut, or a leather armor. As you advance in AP, you unlock better armors and houses, like a cabin and bronze, until you finally have a castle and a full steel plate armor with chainmail. Sort of like armatars, but a little different. What do you make of this idea?

• 22 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Where would these houses be shown at?

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

thats a really good idea
but where would it be?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I think we should have a completely customizable character with all of the options you said, and use our AP as money to buy different things for your char.
That my orginal idea lol. Anyway it seems most logical for these "houses" to be shown on profile, I mean houses on forum posting would just clog things and look questionably weird.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well houses are big and I don't think the profile will be nice place anyway.

Customizable characters would be awesome o.o
Quite complicated though, don't you think?

I'm not totally for using AP to buy things though.
You'd lose ranks when you buy things?
It should more of an unlock able thing. As you get more AP, more items are available for use.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Thats exactly why there are armatars.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Armatars are not customizable though. They are just little icons and it ends up that many people have the same thing.

Armatars should be customizable characters =D

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Armatars should be customizable characters =D

Agreed. Although don't use AP for gambling AG can always create on site non-buyable currency, AC or armorcredits thats what I call it.
Showing 16-22 of 22