ForumsSupport ForumClans/Guilds/Groups

7 1967
ThsTorturedSoul
ThsTorturedSoul
26 posts
Nomad

I know people have probably suggested this before, but I have to repeat just that part in order to get to my idea.

Implement a new feature in the games released by the ArmorGames staff which allows users to keep track of their high scores after beating a game. Then, players can join up in their Clan/Guild/Group and add up all their scores or take only the best score and put it in a Game by Game Clan/Guild/Group Highscore/Ranking list.

That way, Clans could compete in different games all over the site and try to beat each other's score.
Also, if it was chosen to implement this and use the single highest score rather than the combined, then single players could create their own Clan's and still be on even ground with entire clan's, whereas if it were the scores of the Clan were all combined, then Clan's would be about quantity of players rather than quality of scores.

I think that would be really cool. Then, Clan's could get homepages on the site and get a ribbon on the page saying "First: *Game Name Here*" or "Second: *Game Name Here*" and so forth.

What do you think?

• 7 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Good idea, but a lot of people aren't in clans. Plus, this seems like a lot to keep track of and there are just so many games on AG that every single clan could be first at something.

burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

im making a clan called godz of wars wid my mate...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Unless AG implements an actual clan system where it shows up on your profile and has leaders and such this won't work out so see. Seems too complicated. Maybe someday in the future but this is a big thing they'd have to work on.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea there isn't an official clan option, it's just people talking to each other, nothing by the programmers or mods/admins. Until it is, this won't work.

ThsTorturedSoul
ThsTorturedSoul
26 posts
Nomad

I realize that, but this is a suggestion for once the inevitable occurs.
So many people have been begging for clans that at some point the programmers are going to give in and just make them.

This could be a cool way to compete between clans.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Clans/Guilds/Groups

How about clubs maybe we shoulld add clubs too.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Top scores for games - yes

Clans and whatnot - no

I think the clans would back up the system. Could you imagine all of the highscores for the clans being backed up? People would come here and complain about it. I do think top scores should be added to games to keep them more interesting though.

Showing 1-7 of 7