ForumsSupport Forumneed a mod for mine and rhys1219 gang!!!!

13 2261
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

we need a mod to keep our clan in shape so if people swear they will get thrown out or baned!!!

• 13 Replies
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Yes we despretly need one and congrats burnley you didn'y use caps

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Many questions....

What does this clan do?
Does it help AG in anyway?
What's it called?
What are the requirements?

Now for facts.

A mod just can't ban a member for swearing. He/she will get warned, but definately not banned for swearing just once.

How are you going to "throw someone out of a clan? Just take their name off the list?

And a mod will ONLY help if this clan is actually important and helps people or the mods.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The only ways a mod would help your clan is if they joined it because they thought it was cool or if it actually did something for AG...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

WE DO RACE TO SEE HOW CAN GET THE MOST AP IN A DAY

If anything that is going to make AG worse and full of spam. All because of your clan. Should be called Godz of Spam.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That would be asking for spam. People will spam games, other users' profiles, and forums just for points. Not a good idea.

It helps your AP, but not AG.

And stop using all caps. It is in the rules in guidelines.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That would be inviting people to spam. And people spamming to get a lot of AP is not helping ArmorGames.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Haha no need to worry, the second a mod comes online all these threads will be closed and probably a bunch of his posts will be deleted and he will be warned!>

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

How is it helping AG?

And STOP using all caps. Next time I see it, a moderator will be notified, it's just so annoying.

burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

im new sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Repeating the same word does not help your word count. Try something like:

"I am sorry guys, I am new and really not sure of all the rules. I should've read the RULES AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE EVERYWHERE but I didn't and for that I am sorry. Hope you can forgive me and that we can start anew and have a good relationship!"

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea the caps are annoying... so are these threads.

burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

im sorry and im new can we start again im am stupid i should have read the rules but i didnt so can you forgive me soryy guys.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Whats with this obsession with swearing??? Its pretty much all censored. Maybe because your 12 years old O_o

Showing 1-13 of 13