ForumsSupport ForumMake a MMORPG

26 5039
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Since theres a lot of games here, do you think AG should find or create a MMORPG game?

• 26 Replies
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

The only problem would be the obvious problem of people not actually going on the site, only playing the mmorph.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

The only problem would be the obvious problem of people not actually going on the site, only playing the mmorph.

Not really, if an mmorpg was implemented, I'm quite sure people would come here for both, not everyone like mmorpgs and most already come here for just flash.
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Thanks for backing me up Drognar. There is a difference florglee2 between a limit and doing things past the reason you supposed to do. Go on the home page is there anything there that says it is a flash game site? It is called Armour Games not Armour Game but only if they're Flash.

Xbox360guy_08
Xbox360guy_08
10 posts
Nomad

Armorgames is a flash site isn't it and MMORPG's aren't flash. I think we have enough nerdy MMORPG games what with runescape and WOW.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Armorgames is a flash site isn't it and MMORPG's aren't flash. I think we have enough nerdy MMORPG games what with runescape and WOW.

Yeah, because flash games totally aren't nerdy, right?
Xbox360guy_08
Xbox360guy_08
10 posts
Nomad

But they are not as nerdy as MMORPG's. And if you think flash is nerdy why are you on a flashgame site

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

What im saying is why just leave it as a flash site.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

You should leave it as a flash game site.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Good idea, but nobody has the money or the time

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It's true, why make another crapsuckin' MMORPG? Theres billions out there, most of them only have like 1,000 players, and maybe 12 online at a time. And why just leave it? "Cause it's working, isn't it? Let's say, for the sake of an arguement, you owned a....a soda company. Your soda is selling great, you're making lots of money, everything's going as planned. This company is growing everyday. Would you just completely abandon making soda, to do some other thing? No. It would cost waaay too much for new equipment, you'd probably lose customers, because they'd be angry at you for getting rid of their favorite soda. You'd need to hire new employees, because these ones only know how to make soda. You'd probably have to get a new name. And your customer audience would be pathetic! Maybe 10% of the people you had buying the soda would be buying your new whatever-it-is-you're-now-selling (lets say it's potato chips.) You'd have lost so much money during the switch, and to come to an audience of like a percent of the people you had before, would just be more bad news. You'd have to pay for advertising, and tons of other things. very soon, the company would die. And Drognar, if you couldn't follow that big long post, don't tell us.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Armor Games

Massively Multiply Role-Playing Game

They're both games, it isn't a "huge change" like in your example.

That said, it would still probably take forever, and I doubt Armor Games has the people to do it. MMORPG's are huge projects, and I doubt anyone at Armor Games has ever worked on one before. I don't think they would even have enough people to work on one, since most of the games on the site are made by independent artists who are sponsored by AG.

Showing 16-26 of 26