464 posts
Nomad

which one is better to play flash games ie or mozilla firefox

• 58 Replies
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

what do you mean which is better to play flash games on, it doesnt matter what internet you use for the flash game it matters what update of adobe you have. But i use firefox, and i think that firefox is faster

__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

Firefox is much better than IE. Firefox loads faster

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

yh firefox

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

this shouldnt be in flash games section plus there are already a number of topics the same as this

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

he has a point

Omikron
Omikron
1 posts
Nomad

Firefox is still the best.
With the "IE TAB" plugin its no problem at all.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Firefox is the best, they invented tabs, and plus , FireFox 3 is out!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have IE but I have had firefox... Firefox is better. : )

droagon34
droagon34
56 posts
Nomad

ie works better for me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Firefox is still the best.
With the "IE TAB" plug-in its no problem at all.

yeah exactly,and I don't think many people realize that.There really is no reason not to get it.Especially since its free.I like Firefox and suggest the fox clocks add-on.That way you can tell what the time is over in other time zones like in case you have a friend in the UK, or on the other side of the US,or whatever.I found it very useful.Anyways if someone can find one pro of IE that can't be taken care of with a Firefox add-on,then go ahead and tell me.
ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

The IE tab option is just a hack though, sadly.

The one &quotro" of IE is userbase, which shouldn't be a pro at all. Unfortunately if you make content, you have to make sure it works on IE if you want it to reach people, no matter how much you'd prefer them to use Firefox.

I think the biggest keeper of IE at the top is a combination of the following: laziness, fear, lack of knowledge, and Microsoft hacking the internats.

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

This belongs in The Tavern......

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

FIREFOX

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well it doesn't really since its talking about firefox working on flash game. Firefox basically works better on everything and stick arean is a bad game since everyone hacks it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Actually there is a sticky in the video games section about Mozilla Firefox,but if the mods choose to move it then they will.Some of them get really ticked off when you back seat mod,and say stuff such as "this needs to be locked/moved" without saying anything on topic.Especially if so many people have already said so.

Anyways I have already said that I like Firefox better than IE because there are no down sides to Firefox,compared to IE.

Showing 31-45 of 58