ForumsForum GamesGuess the Origin.

60 11750
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I was playing the forum game "Rate the persons user name above you"or whatever its called and I was thinking about something.There have been alot of threads in the past about why people made there user names,but the thing is whats the fun in that.Especially when half of the people up here don't really have a real reason.Well I thought up an interesting idea.The objective of this game is to make up a story about why the person who posted before made their name.It doesn't have to be a serious guess, and I don't want it to be.It can be as crazy as you want.(that means war kittens, and flying monkeys are permitted)I'll give you an example.Say someones name is Fenix(its completely made up)Well this may not be the best story, but here it goes.

One day a random guy is walking down the street when suddenly Marcus Fenix(Gears of War's Main Character) attacks him with a chainsaw and tells him that if he wants to live he wants to live that he will name his user name, after Marcus.Then suddenly vanishes.

Again that's not the best example since I'm fairly lazy and un-creative, but I think you guys could think of something better.

Good luck.

• 60 Replies
MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok this one will be very simple...

theres a guy thats a marked target he makes an armor games acc and his fav numer is 6 so he put that too....=)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i got a simpler one

AMGACAMAAGA

(those stand for something!)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well that's irritating.

I guess I could try to make a story for you.

One day an assassin(that's right your an assassin just go with it)goes for his daily routine of killing off 10 marked targets set by the government in his country.He deals with 5 of them quietly, and without trouble within 2 hours.When he got to the 6th target he noticed one thing about him.The target was a young boy, no older than 6 years old.Another thing he noticed though was that the kid was trying to make an armorgames.com account.Being the fact that he had no choice he took out the target.He was a little shaken though since he had never killed a kid before.He never found out why the government wanted the boy dead, but he decided to make a armorgames.com account in memory of the boy he killed.

I'm not in the mood to make any funny stories right now.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

It seems you guys are getting lazy in making origins, if you don't want to come up with an origin then don't. (not you crimson)

One day you were working in a nuclear test facility and you fell in this toxic waste stuff. It turned you red and you gained the strength of 55 men. You knew what you had to do. You had to save the world with this awesome power. Then you decided to buy a weapon to help destroy villains with. So you bought an awesome sword. You then sliced down villain after villain with ease. Then came a super ultra almighty villain that you could not defeat because of his almighty armor. So you went home and typed in Google how to defeat armor guy villain. You accidently clicked on a link that sent you to armor games and ended playing a game about you and liked it. So you made an account after your SuperHero name and noticed everyone else had a number so you added in 55.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow that's the worst Google mistake I've ever heard of.I'm actually getting kinda sick of making story's a blue subarus, but here it goes.

One day you are eating a random piece of pie while listening to the "this is Sparta Techno Remix" that you had mentioned in one of your earlier story's about monkey.(look it up on youtube its quite catchy)
So then your looking around at stuff on you tube after that and you see something called "two girls in one cup" and "a boy in a sandbox"or something like that and after your completely disgusted with those you find something called "subarublue code:Sb/89".You assume its some kind of car ad posted to promote a used car,but out of curiosity you watch it anyways.I ends up being a encrypted message that only showed up on your computer.No one else knew about this message.It tells you to make an account on a website called armorgames.com.It then tells you descriptive information you need to put in to the registration, instead of your real information.It also tells you to make your username "subarublue89".You don't know why its telling you to do this, but they show a small clip that proves they posted it 5 minutes ago, because they had a recording of you watching the "This is Sparta Techno Remix" while eating some pie.In fear of what they are capable of you as they say, and you never hear from them again.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I have already watched that video because you told me to yesterday. And it's getting hard coming up with stories for your name.

One day the IRS decides that they need another way of deporting foreigners. So they decide to create an account on every single website possible and find illegal citizens on those websites. They then come across armorgames and need a recruit to watch for any illegal citizens on that website and they enter a random search for any legal citizen in the US. Out of randomness your name pops up and they hunt you down. They invade your home and force you to create an account on armorgames. They tell you to name is whatever the hell you please and you name it something catchy. So you come up with crimsonblade, they agree with it but tell you to add a number and you decide 55 is decent enough. Then the erase your families memories and you continue on with your normal life while busting illegal citizens under the name of the IRS.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't talking directly to you when I said to check it out.I meant anyone who was reading it.Also why the IRS.You know they are my worst enemy.

One day you are fighting evil robot ninjas who are nuclear, when one of them starts to play a game on armorgames.com.You stop fighting them to check it out, and it advises you to make an account.You say that you will after you defeat his comrades.So when you get home with your random generic golden coins.You decide that you need to make a name.You start thinking of stuff off the top of your head and the first thing that comes to mind, is what you decide to name it."subarublue89"and if someone else posts before e replace his name with there's.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Wow thats when you know it's getting hard.

One day while on a shopping trip with your mom, you stop by a computer store. Some guy who works there reccomends going on armorgames. So you create an acount there and try to come up with a catchy name. You try ghostavenger84 but that is tookin. You try IPWNYOUALLDAYANDNIGHT but that is also tookin. You then try techno300pwns but alas you fail again. Then you try crimsonblade84 and it once again fails. You are dissapointed so you try a different number and it works. The number you used was 55. (thats the most realistic guess I have made so far)

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I'm just guessing he got attacked by a blue Toyota Prias and he decided to buy a blue Subaru.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow that's what we in the industry like to call a short story.What industry you ask?I have no clue.Yours will be pretty easy.

One day some arrogant guy was walking down the street when he saw a guy running away with some money.He stops the guy,helps get him arrested, and gets congratulated.When asked for a comment all he had to say was "I'm the man"and walks off.Later on that day he is walking down the street(no I don't know what street)and random ninja's attack him.He defeats the ninjas and somehow he is now the savior of some random Japanese city he never heard of.When asked for a comment all he had to say was "I'm the Man" and he walked off.He did this quite alot.So one day he is at his computer, and he finds a website called ImTheMan.com,but while he was there he got redirected to armorgames.com by accident somehow and ended up making an account on there.Can you guess what he named it?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

what no new story's?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Wow I deserve 2 different stories ofr my next one. Im tha man, that was extremely lousy.

One day you met some guy who was dealing drugs. So you told the IRS but they said they don't do that kind of stuff. So you went to the police but they said they will get to it eventually. So you aprehended him yourself. He begged you not to tell anyone, but you said yo ualready did. So he tried to send you into the past with a cool spell but accidently sent you into the future. You were in a computer shop in the future and were already logged on to a comp. It was on http://armorgames.com/ and you were logged in as crimsonblade55. You had an awesome time, and went to sleep in your future home. You woke up, only to realize you were back in the present. So you went on your computer and made the account crimsonblade55 and had some more awesome fun.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

OK...

So...

Your dog all of a sudden started talking to you one day. You guys talked about EVERYTHING. You talked about plants, grilled cheese, pillows, baskets, tables, cups, orange peels, flowers, tv, spark plugs, and even fun things to do when you are bored. So eventually a computed appeared in your room via a wormhole. So you and your dog walked upstairs to check it out. You knew the computer was up there because another wormhole appeared right in front of you and out came a note saying "there is a computer in your room". So you and your dog get on the computer and you ask the dog what a fun thing to do on the computer is, and he says www.armorgames.com. So you start making an account on armorgames when you don't know what username to make. Your dogs says "subarublue89" and you go with it.

the end.

pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

for steevo15...

there were a group of nerds at a school all nicknamed steevo. they hated getting bullied so they thought about suicide. a scientist herd them talking about suicide and offered if he could do tests on them. then, they would probably all die and get their wish and the scientist might get his wish of turning people into dogs. he exmerimented on 14 of them, but they all failed and died. on the 15th, he sucseeded. he then went to www.armorgames.com and used steevo15 as the account name to remind him of his suscess every time he logs on.

the end

sirprize123
sirprize123
23 posts
Nomad

for pie guy... a person ate 13913 pies for their breakfast, and it was a world record! he then called himself pieguy13913 in commemoration of this great achievement. (Mines pretty obvious if you play on DF)

Showing 46-60 of 60