ForumsSupport ForumHave daily weekly polls ever been suggested?

23 3731
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

well have they? do you think there a good idea or not?

• 23 Replies
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

sorry i meant daily or weekly polls

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Thats are very nice idea i must say. I would like to see something like that on this site.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i would like to see two polls per week:

1. A random game being played heavily.
2. A random thread with much controversy.

i think people would answer a poll about threads more honestly than trying to debate one of the arguments.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it's an awesome idea. There could be questions like 'Which one are you more exciting to see? Sonny 2 or Age Of War 2?" And stuff like that. Also, it'd be pretty neat if other members could suggest polls.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea that would be really cool at the site of the homepage it might say Daily Poll and underneath Weeklyh Poll good idea.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Yes that's a cool idea hopefully someone who runs the site will see this and think it is a good idea and put it on

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpson
56 posts
Nomad

That is a really cool idea I'd like that!

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Well.. All I know was that all the time, I found myself making Daily Polls in my about profile section so that people would visit my profile very often.. But I also quite think this would be a good idea if it's in the site.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Which one are you more exciting to see? Sonny 2 or Age Of War 2?"

There better be a neither option...because I am waiting for Prince of War 2 too come out!

Quite an interesting idea...TheDarkGyspie got up to rank 15 by doing what MTH mentioned...

KIngRyan
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This would be a pretty good idea, but I only think that there should be a weekly poll.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Good idea that woud be cool

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Something cool like GameFaqs.com has is Character Battles. what it is is a lineup of all the best superheros from games and it's a huge tournament. Each week a new poll who would win lets A or B and goes through them all. And all the ones that won would go into second round, and third, and then finally one guy who win. We could do that with FancyPants Sonny and much more AG characters!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That's an awesome idea Klaushouse!

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That would be fun!! And cool...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah I think so too! lol I think I might talk to a mod about bringing this in! Would be amusing.

Showing 1-15 of 23