ForumsSupport ForumYouTube Thing

9 1975
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

How about the thing on YouTube's homepage where you can see what other people are watching and bring it here to see what games people are playing

• 9 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I believe that has been suggested at one point, and alot of users thought it is a bit stalker-ish.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

lol how?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, for one, how would you feel if some guy you didn't even know could just look at a page and see exactly what you were doing on the computer? Kinda weird, eh?

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Well i mean on the homepage to see what other people are playing. It wont say any names or anything. Its just a way to see what games might be good since people are playing it

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh, I see, like the "Videos Being Watched Right Now" thing in Youtube. I thought you were talking about the "What Your Friends are Watching" thing. My bad. Well, the random game I think is just a game being played at the time.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh, wow, that was really bad spam, man. You could at least try to make it a quote instead of just copy and paste. You know everyone flags those, so you won't be getting any AP, and soon you'll be banned too. Just play the game the way it's meant to be played.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

It could be okay but lets just say 100 users were playing games how would it show all 100 games?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, on Youtube, they just show like 5 or 6, and then switch to another 5 or 6 about 5 seconds later. We could do that, too.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That would be nice, I like that!!

Showing 1-9 of 9