ForumsSupport ForumChat rooms for AG members.

7 1864
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

There are a lot of different categories to make topics which is good, but sometimes you may just want to post a coment on it's own, like a question, which isn't to do with anyhting else. I was wondering if a sort of "Chat Room" (I use the name loosely)could be made for members to talk to each other. This may also prevent spamming such as "how r u?" And if a chat room doesn't seem secure enough, then make it so you can only talk to people which you have added as friends. Of course, I still think that it should be censored as much as topics though.

What do you all think?

• 7 Replies
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Well, that was already discussed.

Check it out in this thread, and in this one.

cheers.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

We did have one but it got deleted due to all of the spam and swearing in there and it won't come back so sorry!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I' quite new to AG so I didn't know, thanks for telling me though.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Its okay but this can be locked now.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

We did have one but it got deleted due to all of the spam and swearing in there and it won't come back so sorry!

Another problem was that it was on a different site, so the mods and admins had no power over the chat room. The people could swear and spam as much as they wanted to and not be banned.
Doberman
Doberman
1 posts
Nomad

Could'nt just the Serf chatroom be deleted, because most of those peoplr who spammed and cursed did'nt bother getting any AP

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

the chat rooms was abused so it was taken awaw a while ago.

Showing 1-7 of 7