ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy worst nightmare has finally been drawn.

50 9730
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Here it is, a picture speaks a million words about my fear. All by me.

It is too big to fit here so... here.

http://www.imgpig.com/uploads/62381_WereDoneFor.png

• 50 Replies
Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

lol....did u make that!?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Dude! Nice, how did you make that?

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

lol that is hilarious good job I love the flying shark lolol

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

WAAAAAAAAH! Flying Sharks and Commando Bears

Is it really the End???!!!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Mark my words that is how the world ends. And I did draw that myself and I use Flash to draw!

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

the image doesnt come on, but im guesing that it was funny, judging but the other comments

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It works. I just checked. You have to copy and paste it into your address bar! It's too big to put into the forums.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Oh my god. We are totally screwed when animals learn to do that. Espicielly the creatures that thirst for human flesh.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Oh my god. We are totally screwed when animals learn to do that. Espicielly the creatures that thirst for human flesh.

Yeah but the Sharks probably were jealous of Flying Fish, then got worse when pigs learned the secret art of flying...bears are just doing it for the berries.

Either way, we're still at end when they unite, or try to defeat each other in an epic battle of animal awesomeness. Just imagine what would happen if the Pigeon joined in
o_o
wow...
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the end of the world when sharks fly and if bears can use guns...its animal war 1!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Don't even speak about the pidgeon. I'm sure they would eat a lot of beans just for the fun of it. Now that is my worst fear.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

The Pigeon is the pioneer!
It has been waging war, testing different ammunitions, locating all the high-populated areas, choosing their locations, training the troops, and making sure they're ready for when the time comes!

Apparently bears and sharks are starting to catch on as well...although I think the sharks are a bit desperate lol, as I said, they stoled it from the pigs!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Here is the link for those lazy...people...

Just imagine what would happen if the Pigeon joined in

News just in...they have.... :|

LOOK HERE

Sorry if most of the colours are stuffed up...and that is isn't very good quality...I whipped it up in 10mins...

KingRyan
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Nah, they're not executing...just yet. READ MY LAST POST LOL.

They're still working out the kinks in their ammunition, plus, flybys aren't their usual thing, they're snipers man, gotta set up, brace, FIRE! Flybys are more of training still, they've got to work it to perfection....

lol, lazy people are people too!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Sorry...I posted it after you had posted that...I was still back on the first page....

Hehe still a funny picture right?

KingRyan

Showing 1-15 of 50