ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Search

1 3016
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

This is the story of my life for the last 3 days. Hope you enjoy it (I sure as hell didnt)
------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 7/26/08

8 a.m.

I wake up and my sister starts bothering me. I decide to let music stop her angry soul. I take out my iPod and place it on my iHome.

9 a.m.

My sister finally leaves. I decide no one should hear my music so i get my earphones and look for the iPod. I seem to have misplaced it. Ill look for it when i get out of bed.

12 p.m.

Im forced to get out of bed to eat lunch.

12:30 p.m.

I decide to search for my iPod while watching t.v.

5 p.m.

Im a little mad now. Ill stop the search for now and wait until tomorrow.
Sunday 7/27/08

5 p.m.

Little depressed today. Have been a day without my iPod since i got it. I will start the search again, hopefully i will find it.

9 p.m.

Nothing yet. Im starting to get really mad now. I better find it or my ass is grass.
Monday 7/28/08

9 a.m.

Im losing hope. I decide not to search for it.

6 p.m.

I can barely take it now. I seriously need to find it.

12 a.m.

I could barely sleep for the last 3 days. I usually use my iPod to go to sleep.
Tuesday 7/29/08
7 a.m.

I decide to stop the search and try to buy a new iPod

11 a.m.

An earthquake hit Los Angeles about this time. I thought my brother was jerking off until i noticed it was happening everywhere. It was kinda like a cheap ride. That was probably a sign to continue or to stop looking for the iPod. I am still going with my desicion to stop the search. Hopefully a family member will find it before its too late....

6 p.m.

I look at the time on my computer and see that its 6 p.m. I decide to put this on here since Im bored and have nothing better to do. I will now click Post a New Topic and see what happens...

6:03 p.m.

I click it and i remeber i have a crappy computer. I quickly copy all the writing and paste it there once again. Hopefully it will publish this time.

• 1 Reply
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok, seeing as this topic was posted three times, we will be using this one as it has a reply already.

Please do not post in this topic.

Thanks,
KingRyan

Showing 1-1 of 1