ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Search

9 3527
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

This is the story of my life for the last 3 days. Hope you enjoy it (I sure as hell didnt)
------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 7/26/08

8 a.m.

I wake up and my sister starts bothering me. I decide to let music stop her angry soul. I take out my iPod and place it on my iHome.

9 a.m.

My sister finally leaves. I decide no one should hear my music so i get my earphones and look for the iPod. I seem to have misplaced it. Ill look for it when i get out of bed.

12 p.m.

Im forced to get out of bed to eat lunch.

12:30 p.m.

I decide to search for my iPod while watching t.v.

5 p.m.

Im a little mad now. Ill stop the search for now and wait until tomorrow.
Sunday 7/27/08

5 p.m.

Little depressed today. Have been a day without my iPod since i got it. I will start the search again, hopefully i will find it.

9 p.m.

Nothing yet. Im starting to get really mad now. I better find it or my ass is grass.
Monday 7/28/08

9 a.m.

Im losing hope. I decide not to search for it.

6 p.m.

I can barely take it now. I seriously need to find it.

12 a.m.

I could barely sleep for the last 3 days. I usually use my iPod to go to sleep.
Tuesday 7/29/08
7 a.m.

I decide to stop the search and try to buy a new iPod

11 a.m.

An earthquake hit Los Angeles about this time. I thought my brother was jerking off until i noticed it was happening everywhere. It was kinda like a cheap ride. That was probably a sign to continue or to stop looking for the iPod. I am still going with my desicion to stop the search. Hopefully a family member will find it before its too late....

6 p.m.

I look at the time on my computer and see that its 6 p.m. I decide to put this on here since Im bored and have nothing better to do. I will now click Post a New Topic and see what happens...

6:03 p.m.

I click it and i remeber i have a crappy computer. I quickly copy all the writing and paste it there once again. Hopefully it will publish this time.

6:04 p.m.

Again I click it and i remeber i have a crappy computer. I quickly copy all the writing and paste it there once again. Hopefully it will publish this time.

6:05 p.m.

Again I click it and i remeber i have a crappy computer. I quickly copy all the writing and paste it there once again. Hopefully it will publish this time.

• 9 Replies
KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

O.o
*yawns*
*drifts to sleep*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok, Seeing as there are three of these topics which have been made, this one will be the one that will be used since there is already a response.

Continue:

KingRyan

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Uh...what's an iHome? Sorry for the stupid question but I just don't know what it is...
anywayz, this was supposed to be a couple of bad days? No offence, but I mean it's not that bad. Or maybe mine's just that much worse, heheh, whatever.
Sorry you lost your iPod, 'lost' mine a while ago, just got a new one for my birthday, now all I need to do is find out where my phone went....hmmm, still haven't figured out if it was stolen or not.....probably, like my iPod probably was, or my ID, and my wallet, and everything else I am seemingly missing o_o
Thanks for reminding me, lol.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

ya i lost my phone,psp,wallet,keys,and shoes too. Im have a real bad week

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

There's a a diamond hidden in my town somewhere. I looked under my table, mattress AND in my bookshelf, and I still couldn't find it! It's a well hidden mystery....

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Okay, why would you have a diamond under your mattress and stuff like that? Whatever, I really don't want to know o_o

lost my phone,psp,wallet,keys,and shoes

Why would someone take your shoes? If they did, or did you just lose them? If they were taken, must've been some nice shoes...
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I found my iPod ^^

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, if you found it, then this should be locked, as it has made people forced to go to sleep! ^_^

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

lost my phone,psp,wallet,keys,and shoes

Maybe your shoes decided to...walk away...

SuperSpecialAwesomePlotTwist!

KingRyan
Showing 1-9 of 9