ForumsSupport Forumbuyable armor points

37 5795
ngc1994
ngc1994
17 posts
Nomad

You should be able to purchase armor points using paypal.
for example: $10.00=1,000 armor points

• 37 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Holy cow, anyone dumb enough to seriously buy Armor Points needs a life. I mean AP doesn't even get you anything so why should you buy more of it?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Most people on AG are too young to have any money for spending on AP. And even if they have cash to transfer it, you need to be 18 for use of programs like paypal. So AG would generate almost no money from this and it would be a bad idea. AP would lose it's value within a week.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Really bad idea, ofr a number of reasons.
1.Armor Points are not any form of ingame currency, they are rewards for playing and contributing to the community.
2.That would just open the floodgates for thousands of people selling spambot programs, beause now what people get are worth something.
3.Any rich kid with a credit card could blast his way into the top 10, even number, with like 200,000 AP.
4.No one else could compete with people who can buy them.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Wow, horrible idea. No one wants to pay for something that has no value in life...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Road, AP is life what are you talking about. Anyone without atleast a 1000 AP should either get some or quit at life.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I hope Roadripper realizes that was sarcasm. And funny one too ^_^

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Haha, I'm pretty sure Road got it, but it's true, this idea is painfully bad.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Whoever thinks this idea is good should be shot in the nuts, whipped with a belt, and then should have their ears stapled to a rotting carcass of a bloodied horse.

Now, I hope that was elaborate enough.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Whoever thinks this idea is good should be shot in the nuts, whipped with a belt, and then should have their ears stapled to a rotting carcass of a bloodied horse.

No, sorry not elaborate enough.

Whoever agrees with this idea should have each of their fingers and toes cut off with a rusty knife, then they should have their balls eaten off by some rats with rabies, then their should have to have their ears chopped into little pieces and then shot in their legs, then waist, then chest...etc.!

Now thats elaborate.

No offence ngc1994....

KingRyan
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Uh, Armor Points was just something to have fun with, not to be the best with. It would help Armor Games do more stuff for the site though. Maybe a different idea like access skins or music.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

As with what drakokirby said...Armour Points aren't even supposed to be any competition in the first place, they're supposed to show your contribution to the community and site, not to get into text fights with bright water-clouring paints spilled all over the messages, or buy by spending your $100 allowance for 10.000 Armour Points
(that's not a lot for 100 dollars either, that's crazy and desperate). Plus I think this topic was created a little while ago......and I think you got this topic from the Game Points thread...just cause they're so close together...

Why not just do this??? I think it's elaborate enough.

Whoever agrees with this idea should be shot in the nuts, whipped with a belt, and then should have their ears stapled to a rotting carcass of a bloodied horse.
THEN.
Each of their fingers and toes cut off with a rusty knife, then they should have their balls eaten off by some rats with rabies, then their should have to have their ears chopped into little pieces and then shot in their legs, then waist, then chest...etc.!

Then I put a little cherry on top of it all ^~^
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

1st: 10 dollars for 1000 AP? then if u pay 100 dollers u egt 10,000 AP? too cheap. and its not about Armor Points. its about helping the community, giving advice to people who makes games, to make frineds. nothing about AP!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thats stupid...waste ur money for nothing useable in return...wow...if u get that ud need a life

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

*cough*
scuse me for saying this is a really bad idea. pay 100 dollars to get your name to the top of a leaderboard...
rich guy: Yay! Im on the top of the Armorgames leaderboard!!!!!
.... what now?
No point in doing this, i doubt anybody would buy it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Rich Guy: Yay! Im on the top of the Armorgames leaderboard!!!!
Oh noes, someone's going to beat me and take my first place! Must buy more!
-skip ahead couple donations of 2.2.34mil. money, two cars, house...plane, another plane, insurance, savings...-

They're homeless, BUT HEY! They're on top of the Armourgames Leaderboard with 5.047.253.678.042 Armour Points! They're a ROCKSTAR!

**DRAMATIZATION-DRAMAZIZATION-DRAMATIZATION-DRAMATIZATION-DRAMATIZATION**

yes, we really need this.

Showing 1-15 of 37