ForumsSupport ForumLeaderboards

7 1980
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I see that the Lifetime leaderboard is always up to date, but the current isn't! I have 3,670 AP, but the current leaderboards says I have 1960 or something like that! Can someone fix it please?

• 7 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This has already been discussed and it really is not a big deal. AP should not be taken that seriously anyways.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Is it out of date? I never noticed, but then again, I rarely check.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Omg, TotalReview?? I think you made your point to me already...

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

That point was to other people so they don't post in here saying, "OMGZ I SHULD HAV LIK MOAR POINTS DEN LIK I HAV ON DA LIZT!!!"

This thread could probably be locked.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

omfg teh world iz gunna end omg omg omg omg liek hulp me omg omgomg!

I mean, the AP Leaderboard isn't up to date! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO NOW!?!?!? God help us!!! GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Its not serious the Current Leaders is very glitchy and no-one really cares what rank you are!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Wooow, some of you really need to catch up on this thread: Suggestions on how to be nicer to each other. You need to show every member of this community respect, and not just attack their ideas.

As far as the leaderboards go, they only track the current month. So if you got points before the month of July, they would not appear on the Current Leaderboard. Could this be why you do not have as many?

Showing 1-7 of 7