ForumsGamesWho knows a flash game about fish

9 3596
freelee
freelee
3 posts
Nomad

I was playing this game when i was in colleage, but i dont know the name of it and i lost it cuz my computer was broken out.
So it is a game about BIG FISH eat SMALL FISH. I dont know how to say, i would grow bigger and bigger if i pass a test. And i can even eat the pearl in the mussel. So thats all i remembered.
If anybody can tell me?

• 9 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i have no idea

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Try searching some related terms on Google. You just might get lucky.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean by pass a test? Do you mean survive? I just remember the game, Fishy, where you eat smaller fish.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Hmmmmm, sounds familiar, there are a couple games like this but....this one I have played a couple times might be what you're talking about, or similar, at least.

It's a download called Feeding Frenzy. May be similar if not it that is what you are talking about.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think it is Feeding Frenzy. I remember downloading that game a while ago. I think you eat small fish and can also eat the pearls. It sounds a lot like the game he wants to know.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

um...there is this game called "Sonny" (it isnt the sonny that we all know...), well, you eat small fish, then you grow bigger and bigger till you pass the stage. But no pearls

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

Battle Fish, here on AG.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Fishy, Feeding frenzy, I have played a fish game called insane aquarium but I don't think that is it. hmm... google search it or if you ever showed the game to a friend, then you can ask them. idk what else to do. Good luck. Hope this helps.

gucipovuci
gucipovuci
28 posts
Peasant

yea its feeding frenzy btw there the second part out

Showing 1-9 of 9