ForumsSupport ForumNew system of getting points. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 5827
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

If you create a topic, everytime someone posts a comment on that topic, you get one AG point. However, you do not get points from putting a comment on your own topic. You may think that it is an easy way for people to get points, but remember, you don't have to post a comment on every topic. Then people who come up with good topics will be rewarded.

What do you all think.

• 50 Replies
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I don't get what you mean.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

nice idea, i never knew that you get AG point for ppl commenting on your topic, id give that idea a 9/10

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That might be a nice idea, good thinking, 8/10 for that idea.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Dude We Would Have So Many Spam Topics! And I mean like 2 of the same topics also.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Good idea but it has already been suggested. Look at this sticky.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

No for two reasons.

1) WHO CARES ABOUT AP? I just thought I would make that clear. We have enough ways to make AP. I think begging for more ways means you are probably just spamming to get those precious armor points. Seriously, if you are number 1, no one cares. Look at StarScreamer for an example.

2) Oh, the perfect way to spam and get points. You make a thread, make and alt, post in the thread to keep it alive with the alt, and there's that AP. This is why this idea fails.

Not to mention this idea has already been mentioned before.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Dude We Would Have So Many Spam Topics! And I mean like 2 of the same topics also

You dont get points from making a topic, only if someone posts on it. And no one forces you to post on two of the sametopics. If we jut look, we'll notice there's a lot of spamming going on.

We have enough ways to make AP

We only have 5 ways
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

We have enough ways to make AP. You are just hungry for more points. Stop getting greedy.

Have I said that this has already been suggested many times before and locked?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

We only have 5 ways

Those 5 ways cover pretty much every single part of this site. The more ways to get AP means the more ways the system can be abused.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

nobody can rlly spam with this cause they get no AP for posting on ur U DO so if they spam U get the points...that may actually work
(but it might not)

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I don't see what is peoples problem with it

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

have you seen how many pages are in some games in the forum games, if you get 1 point for every post you'd get gold king in an hour.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I still don't get it?

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

ok i quit for awile and u guys are going to have to fill me in....
what are u guys talkin about????
O.x

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

have you seen how many pages are in some games in the forum games, if you get 1 point for every post you'd get gold king in an hour.

If that turns out to be a compelling problem, then you could just limit it to certain forums. And if a topic recieved thousands like the Homosexuality one, then as soon as you rcieve a merit, you stop gaininng AP from it.
Showing 1-15 of 50