ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Animal Club: in club Contest

40 6377
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

if you are part of the club post your paragraphs and the drawing in this thread Thxs!!!!!

• 40 Replies
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

thnx for the invite, ill write up my paragraph A.S.A.P

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Can it be an extinct animal?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

plz only post if you want to be in the club contact

http://armorgames.com/user/Chaze100 for more imfo

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I want to be in the club..

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

LordDraikes entry, he does not no how to post his so i am posting the 1 he made for him:

Birds are a great animal the can swin walk and fly... is there anything they can't do... sometimes i wish i was a bird... they are on of my favorite animals. These animals are at the top and the bottom of the food chain... there everywhere too i mean.
These creatures have been aroun for quite some time and have lived through every natural abnd unatrual catastrafy taht i know of and that i do not know of.
I personally think that if it wer birds vs every other animal the birds would win in a war.
That reason is beacuase i mean... cmon now there little, bit,fat,skinny,and can fit anywhere and can live in snow desterts forests...
There is litteraly a bird for every element of nature... like this... Water...birds can swim,wind birds can fly,earth birds can walk and live in tree's,and fire some birds live in extream heat... i love birds i whant to be the king of birds in the animal club

A
(* *)
/ /////////////( )\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\
/ [ ] \\
| [ ] |
| ///// \\\\\\\\\\ |
| ///// \\\\\\\\\\ |
| |

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Dinosaurs died out 65 Million years ago. But their fossils are still being found all over the world today. I'm here to tell you about these fascinating reptiles that once roamed our Earth a long, long time ago.

The Meat eaters were usually two legged dinosaurs. The smaller ones traveled in packs, and liked to take down larger dinosaurs, such as sauropods. Bigger ones however, like Tyrannosaurus Rex, hunted alone and usually sought out after 4 legged dinosaurs smaller than them. It is believed that T-Rex could run very fast, and charged at his victim with his huge mouth open.

The plant eaters, or Herbivores, were usually 4 legged animals. The most popular of their type were the Sauropods, who were long, 4 legged dinosaurs with long necks and tails. They traveled in herds, keeping the youngest or smallest in the center of the group. The largest dinosaur ever discovered was a sauropod as well. This was Seismosaurus, who, at 150 feet in length, shook the Earth when he walked.

Here are some fun facts:
Dumbest- Stegosaurus
Smartest- Troodon
Largest- Seismosaurus
Smallest- Compsognathus
Heaviest- Ultra Saurus -----
First- Iguanadon ----- -
Most Horned- Triceratops -------
--------
-------------------------/
----------------------------------
------------------------------------
/ /--------------/ /
/ / / /
---- -----

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

------
----------
--------
-----------
------------------
-------------------------/-------->
------------------------------------------->
------------------------------------
/ /--------------/ /
/ / / /
---- -----

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Sorry but my pictures didn't come out right. But you can make them out...

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Brown Bear/Grizzly Bear
By TimeGoesBy

Brown bears are great animals. They are usually dark brown, but can be light brown or black as well. Their life span is about 20-25 years. They are six to seven feet in length and three to three and half feet from shoulder to shoulder. They can weigh from 350-1500 pounds. They can reach a top speed of about 35 miles. The difference between brown bears and black bears is that grizzly bears have humps on their shoulders. In Canada it is called by its scientific name the brown bear, but in USA they are called grizzly bears because some times the tips of their hairs can be white giving them a grizzle look.
Brown bears are for the most part solitary animals. They only come in contact with other bears during breeding, places with a lot of food (like salmon rivers), and when the female is raising clubs. Hibernation is a huge part of a brown bears life style. They will sleep for about 5-8 months.
As an omnivore the brown bear almost anything. After hibernation they will spend a few months forging for fruit, berries, and insects. Next is the salmon season starts brown bears will go to the rivers to catch them. If a female bear has cubs with her though she will not stay very long, that is for the safety of the cubs. Which the other bears might kill. They will then go back to forging for food

Sources

I hope that you enjoyed it.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Sorry my picture isn't that good

. ------ ------
- --- - - --- -
- - - - - - - -
- --- - - --- -
--------------------------------------------------------
- -
- ------ ------ -
- - 00 - - 00 - -
- - 00 - - 00 - -
- ------- ------ -
- --------- -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
- --------- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- --------------------------- -
- -
- -
- -
---------------------------------------------------
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Ok here is your rating so far you will get a 1-10 you can still update your paragraphs until 12;00 on Saturday so far:

ManUtd4life096= 8/10 next time post the place you got the imfo from and work on the drawing

Timegoesby= 7.5/10 a great paragraph but try and reduce the size of the bear or add on to your paragraph

Lord Draike= 6/10 a great drawing and an ok paragraph but please talk a little more about the animal.

Remember this is not an official rating yet i will give you your final rating on Saturday 12:00 so until then you can still update and finish your entrys Thxs!!!!

cool9654
cool9654
50 posts
Nomad

The majestic Bald eagle is the national animal of the U.S.A. It can grow up to 96cm [3 feet] tall and its wing span up to 244cm [7 feet]. This large bird loves to soar peacefully in the sky above looking for its next meal which is usually fish. They make the biggest nest in the whole world and every year they add to it so it just get larger and larger. These outstanding birds were close to extinction because of DDT a type of pesticide that the bugs ate then the eagles ate them and their eggs shell would be very soft and break easy, but they have made a huge comeback and now theyâre off of the endanger list thanks to the banning of DDT and protecting of there environment. So that is my paragraph about this beautiful, loving bird.

Picture to come.

cool9654
cool9654
50 posts
Nomad

no pictue sorry.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

nice paragraph Cool9654 see if you can fit a little more imfo in it THXS!!!

+D =D = =/ =)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Fine, here is a smaller picture

(.\\__/.)
(0'.'0)
()==()
(&quot_(&quot

Showing 1-15 of 40