ForumsSupport Forum[necro] A armorgames.com wiki?

138 18961
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

In another topic me and dirkpitt1 were discussing making a wiki site for armorgames.com.here is the linkI actually like the idea and would be willing to help on it, but as dirk noted in this thread.It would be a good idea to see what the admins/mods think about the idea first, before we do so.So I am going to post this thread so that the admins may possibly respond quicker,and take more notice of the idea.

• 138 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah it is approved just no guarantee on mod help on this. They are pretty busy.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm not really sure how big this is going to get or whether or not it will even work out.We'll just have to see.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL Dirk people think I did wrong? Oh darn.. :<

Well I can't please everyone.. but I try! :P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I still don't understand what happened with you Klaus house...but dirk didn't like it apparently.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Alright, I'll add you and Dirk. I think we should maybe have a game of the week in here, one that the people making the site agreed deserves the spot.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Actually flo, i thought it was effing hilarious. But good idea, pick a game made from that week and have ppl decide which ones the best. Also, no plans for a domain, we already have the whole ag community (the active ones.)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well we don't know yet on who the owners are.What it looks like to me is that so far its just us 3 and maybe klaus house if he says that he will help.I like that idea though.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So no ownership then?OK then that would seem to make since,I guess.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

THERE IS NO SPACE! Between Klaus, and house. But anyways seeing on how you shape this out and plan it I could be moved to help. And if you are doing this you might want to consider your own domain. Or work it out with AG to use wiki.armorgames.com or something.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Since it was my idea, and I know how to work wetpaint, i suppose i should be the leader. You guys will all be admins, with the exact same powers the leader has (except to make other admins)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Klaus house the only reason I do it like this is because I Mozilla Firefox, and it has a spell check thing built in.Also I'm a bit O.C.D.,about misspelling things so that is why I do it like that.Also it would be http://(insert website name here).wetpaint.com but I'm not really sure about some of the ownership details as of right now.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Whatever you say dirkpitt.I'm good with it.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Instead of admin. Can I have the title of 'super cool guy who does mysterious things on the site'? Please..

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Please no Klaus House.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I think itd be better if i was the owner of the site, tbh.

Showing 31-45 of 138