ForumsSupport ForumSomeone please help!

13 3186
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok, I know how to do bold, italics, and quotes. But can someone show or tell me how to do links and/or images? Please. I find it frustrating when I try to do one and it doesn't work. Please try to be detailed!

• 13 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Link is easy. You highlight the word you want it to be linked to, get the address of the link, click the link power and type in or paste in the address. Images is pretty much the same thing.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

What? You have to be more detailed, I didn't really understand that.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Does this help any?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You see all the buttons right about the "Reply" box?

Yeah. Those do it.

For each one(not counting to link one), you push one of the buttons to start the code. Type your words, then push the same button again.

You know what I mean?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

1) Copy your link url.
2) Click the little link box when you are making a post.
3) Paste the link url.
4) There should be a code. Type what you want the link to say after that code.
5) Click the /link box.
6) Post your reply.

I think that is pretty easy to understand. Test it out.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Oops, I forgot to say click "ok" in the pop-up after you paste the link url.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey Subaru,I guess I could tell you.There are two ways to do each of them.There are the buttons overhead of where you are typing.Then there are the coding options.
In order to make a link you must make this code [url= add link ] then add statement here [ /url] make sure there are no spaces in between parts of the code though.Also as a note it may accidentally create a fake link by me typing it in that way.

As for images,its alot easier insert link of picture here
Note though that it may not work all the time, because some images are coded a certain way,and some are too big at times.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok here goes my try at a link to this page.

Click on this

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

OK!Thanks everyone for helping! You all helped me figure the link out. Now lets try the image.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/majorkrieg/Motivational%20Posters/1202767032825.jpg

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok!!!

Awesome! Once again thanks everyone for helping! (And by the way that picture was just a random one that I thought I would try from photobucket)

Now that this thread has no point for existing anymore, we jsut have to wait til its disappears and drops down the list of other un-used threads.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol. That is one of my favorite motivationals ever. I have about 1000 in a folder and this is my fav that I have.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Wait! don't lock yet! I'm gonna try to figure this out...
Click This

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Umm sorry florgee but it didn't work for me. But try again! Read everything that everyone has posted here.

Showing 1-13 of 13