ForumsSupport ForumUnofficial AG Chat. Online!

65 8962
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well I finally set it up and it works.

You can go to

www.unhappyface.net/agchat.html

and everyone can chat to their needs!

I would like to make this clear, this is completely unofficial and has no relatings to AG. No mods or any staff of AG has sanctioned this so complaining about swearing or other things to AG is useless, they have no responsibility for anything. Should be online 24/7 all the time, enjoy, and hope to see you guys online!

• 65 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If someone is impersonating and I find out I can check their real AG name and I will notify the mods, so don't mess around.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The chat seems to be working quite well so far, but I have one fundamental issue with it. There is no way of knowing whether someone on the chat is really who they say they are, since it is not linked to the site. Apparently some of the mods could not sign in the other day, because someone else had already signed in as them.

So if someone signs in as a mod or an admin, do not automatically assume they are who they say they are. If we find users doing this, we will apply punishments on this site, and you may be banned from Armor Games. It is never OK to impersonate Armor Games staff and members.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wow that's sad someone is impersonating the mods on the chat.I wonder why they would do that.Anyways you did a pretty good job with the chat, but I probably won't use it, since I am too busy working on the wiki, and keeping up with armorgames.com to do so, but I still think it was put together pretty well.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

MAybe add the chat to the wiki???

Well the chat will eventually die out ya know. Just make sure it doens't go down the drain.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol I am not so worried about chat dying... even if it does I can still go one with a few people like florg and some close ag friends who want to chat! That's what I think it's for more. You can just go "hey lets go on AGchat!"

Showing 61-65 of 65