ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Unspoken Secrets, please tell me if u think the beginnig of the book i am writing is good!

17 4546
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

Back of the Book

If Iâm dead I just wanâ a die and have the pain GO AWAY! But I couldnât leave my family, my team, my life out there to be replaced by some one, or thing, else. I need, to be honest with you, Deon. He has always helped me out emotionally when every one else was sleeping and I wasnât. He would stay up comforting me almost like we were family, even though we new we werenât. I need him, I need them, I need⦠love!

Running for your life, first of all isnât a walk in the park. Secondly, its not fun and thirdly it completely in every and anyway possible, SUCKS!

Inside Cover

11 year old Novella, her brother Cameron and her two sisters Kayla and Denise, lose a beloved brother from a murder that is still unsolved. In the year 2120 this is incredibly rare, all murders have been solved in the past ten years except this one. The government was able to keep it out of the publicâs eye for about two years after the murder, when it was still trying to be solved. A day later, after the murder, Novella, her brother and sisters ran away from home out of horrible depression, shock and fear. Fear of detection, shock of what has become of them and depression of losing a brother who was more like a father than there vary own. For a year after the death of there brother novella and her family lived in forests, caves and lurking in the shadows of houses, trees and much more. While lurching in the shadows they found out about a different world, a world they were about to join. When learning about this world they stumbled upon a kid, a boy no older then 14 the age they were at the time. They quickly found out about each others true selves and was it an adventure for about a year until they finally found and old hotel room they were able to live in without any one finding them. But lets say there life would never be fun or easy any more! (if u think the book is good i will post a link 2 the place where i have a little more!)

• 17 Replies
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

i am sorry there are a lot of problums i did not know about, sorry!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You might as well post the link!

The plot premise reminds me a little bit of Minority Report actually...

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

I am sorry i haven't herd or it! Bummer i'll try to find it!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Interesting...there are a few spelling mistakes...but thats ok...

May as well post the link..

KIngRyan

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

I am having problems with the link sooooo i can't post it right now, sorry!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I like this, keep it going!

chri353
chri353
35 posts
Nomad

I like it

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

well i am afraid that if i put more it may be stolen! but.. if i get enough people who like it then maybe you will see it in the stores some time soon!

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

i am not getting enough replies so please if u like it tell your friends to post on here!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I'd like to read the book, keep writing, it sounds good.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yes keep writing...id read the book

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

ok well i am still working on a few problems but.. i am rying asw hard as i can to fix them1 i am very glad ppl like the book to!!!!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Not enough replies, haha, welcome to the arts section.

It's decent enough, but I promise you, when you try publishing your art is ripped to shreds and glued together. It's very critical and tough.

But thats the days as an aspiring artist.

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

**Update** I'm sorry but chapters 1 and 2 are foggy to me so i will start on chapter 3 sorry i hope it makes some sense i will give you what i already know!

CHAPTER 3 SECRETS UP, OHHH SHOOT!

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

There are lots of problems. Clear it all up man.

Showing 1-15 of 17