ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Unspoken Secrets, please tell me if u think the beginnig of the book i am writing is good!

17 4545
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

Back of the Book

If Iâm dead I just wanâ a die and have the pain GO AWAY! But I couldnât leave my family, my team, my life out there to be replaced by some one, or thing, else. I need, to be honest with you, Deon. He has always helped me out emotionally when every one else was sleeping and I wasnât. He would stay up comforting me almost like we were family, even though we new we werenât. I need him, I need them, I need⦠love!

Running for your life, first of all isnât a walk in the park. Secondly, its not fun and thirdly it completely in every and anyway possible, SUCKS!

Inside Cover

11 year old Novella, her brother Cameron and her two sisters Kayla and Denise, lose a beloved brother from a murder that is still unsolved. In the year 2120 this is incredibly rare, all murders have been solved in the past ten years except this one. The government was able to keep it out of the publicâs eye for about two years after the murder, when it was still trying to be solved. A day later, after the murder, Novella, her brother and sisters ran away from home out of horrible depression, shock and fear. Fear of detection, shock of what has become of them and depression of losing a brother who was more like a father than there vary own. For a year after the death of there brother novella and her family lived in forests, caves and lurking in the shadows of houses, trees and much more. While lurching in the shadows they found out about a different world, a world they were about to join. When learning about this world they stumbled upon a kid, a boy no older then 14 the age they were at the time. They quickly found out about each others true selves and was it an adventure for about a year until they finally found and old hotel room they were able to live in without any one finding them. But lets say there life would never be fun or easy any more! (if u think the book is good i will post a link 2 the place where i have a little more!)

• 17 Replies
Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

"i've got pizza freshly made."
"Thanks Deon but if you guy could wait a little i would have gone and gotten it my self."
"Thats fine i was bored anyways."
Wait a second when he gets bored he... shoot! "How did you get that pizza, i know you a little too well and when you get bored you, get ideas!"
" I snuck into the kitchen, turned invisible and grabed the pizza and left!" I can't believe it all the times i told him not to use his gifts he uses them any ways, dang it he is going to get us caught! "Dammit Deon you know you can't do that! You and me in the basement now, we obviously haven't been training enough if you feel the need to use your abilites to fetch a freaken pizza!"
"Ok, ok whatever i'll just beat you again," and withen seconds Deon wemt ghost and fell through the floor!
"You all should come down anyways we can have a training session i guess whats the harm in that!" I bolted for the open window and dove into the air. I have the gift to control the element of air so its no big deal to the others when i fall through the air like that with out pulling up. We all can fly but

Rockingkid45
Rockingkid45
35 posts
Nomad

yeah sorry about the mistakes and stuff i had it on a diferent web and what not, this is the rd to sooo...

Showing 16-17 of 17