ForumsSupport ForumHey, if you get a new armatar i think that your posts before that should have your old armatar. Who agrees

4 1715
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

say what you think about this idea

• 4 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol why re make the entire system just for that? No thanks.

Too much work. See for the profile and armartar and name and rank it's all dynamic, which means just get and load the info from his userpage. But doing this would mean each and every post would have to have static variables which would become annoying and to my knowledge take up more space.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I totally agree! Then some of the forum games could make sense, lolz

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

I think that titles shouldn't be longer than the post...but that's just my humble opinion...

Anyway, I would wager that when most people change their armatar, it is because they want their posts to show that armatar...meaning they want ALL of their posts to show that armatar. PLUS, it is confusing enough already that so many users share the same armatar, add to it users having several different armatars throughout the forum...sensory overload.

Also, if you are going to post a suggestion, at least explain why you think it is a good idea, I'd like to know.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

What would be the point of this? I think it is a bad idea. It would be way too confusing. I actually use people's armatars to remember them. Like Eyes said, state why you think it is a good idea.

Showing 1-4 of 4