Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

it has information

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That's strange.I wonder why you can't get on?Hold on let me check to see if someone messed with the settings real quick.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

uhh whats the point of this?

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I agree we do need for art work and members but i think more members comes first over artwork.

Chaze100

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Getting more members is not an easy task,and can't be done by two or three people.Its up to the individuals who choose to sign up to become members of the site and silentclore the point was and still is to make something that could be used by the community to both give them something interesting to do,and make them more active,and well there are really tons of reasons for this sight.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, not many new user are joining. And you have to give a speech on why they should join.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

The site is starting to end, not very active with users.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i dont go on as often as i do either i have checked the site a few times today but thats all

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I try to be as active as I can on the site,but there is only so much you can do right now.What this means is that it needs more interactive things to do on the site for people to do.What keeps people tied to this site is the very well organized forums,with a mature community that is not spammed by 10 year olds.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys its been awhile since the last update(1 day)and I would like to say that some new stuff has just been added,so check it out.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

New update!!!

I am going to try and promote the Wiki site a bit better,by using a signature.Here it is:

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=Visit%20ArmorWiki.Wetpaint.com%20and%20help%20us%20out.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u keep trying to do that crimson!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

That makes no sense crimson what achievement do you get by going to a site?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

its not real i hope u kno

Showing 151-165 of 185