ForumsSupport ForumSearching...

10 2092
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

A suggestion I have been questioning in my head, here it goes, I'm not sure if the moderators/admins are working on this feature of the site yet but if you aren't here is my suggestion. I suggest that you make it to where you can search for not only games, but users and topics in the forums with the search bar above that has games next to it. Just saying that when you click on the games thing a tab opens and you should make it so when you open the tab it also allows you to search through the users or forums. Thanks for reading this =).

• 10 Replies
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

Thats an ok idea...

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

yeah...

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i think they are already working on the searching thing cuz they wouldnt have a drop down menu just for games...
i mean comon ppl think!
i really think they are workin on it...
and the 2 spamers:

Thats an ok idea...

burnley4eva explain why its an ok idea
and
yeah...

hitmanvp95 tell why u just say 'yeah...'
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well I like the Idea I see that it could do no harm to armorgames and it would save a lot of time why not good idea I have been thinking the same thing

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Sorry guys but we had a community search before but it got deletd because there were too many problems so sorry to say but we won't be having this!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@crazynaitor, it was taken out, because it wasn't specific enough. If you you were looking for "homosexuality," the search would bring up EVERY single thread that had the word, 'homosexuality," either in the name, or in one of the posts. I actually think they are trying to fix it, because there have been a lot of copied threads lately.

And a user search has been suggested before.....

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oh sorry Estel I forget it was a long time ago before you joined wait how do you know about it then?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well the community search was pretty much useless. If you search like the world "animal" like 500 posts come out.

Even thoguh the search is bad there is still a way to search

http://armorgames.com/seacrh/****/community

Fill the **** spot with whatever yo uwant to search. If you want to search with a space, yo uhave to add a + sign between the words. But theat isn't recommended because 500 more search results are in.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Whoops I spelled search wrong.

Example:

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

wowwwww, so thats where the community search went!!!! I thought it was just my computer malfuntioning...

Showing 1-10 of 10