18 posts
Nomad

we need better games

• 16 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

he rated 37 so he might have played 37 which means he has around 913 more games to play!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

How many of them have you played so far?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Have you played any of the Popular Games? If you played all those, and some of the other great games on the site, I think you might change your mind.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Lol yea... that is what I was getting at.

All you have to do is take 37 from 950 and bam 913!
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

he rated 37 so he might have played 37 which means he has around 913 more games to play!

Lol yea... that is what I was getting at.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

All you have to do is take 37 from 950 and bam 913!

Ha , don't worry man, theirs great games to play, you'll just need to wait for the right time :P
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Just look at some more games, or play the popular games on the main menu. Those are the best.

He's right, the best are on the homepage, so look and play 'em!
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Just look at some more games, or play the popular games on the main menu. Those are the best.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

What do u like to play then?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Theirs many games from all category's! I personality like The last stand 1/2 and Doeo ;-)

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

need better games??

we have lots of game here, probaly some you dont know of, but there is alot of game here that might intrest you

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Doeo?! What;s that?!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Firetail, Doeo is a game where you listen to funky pop music and try to catch odd pink shapes that fly around. And frankly this topic seems more like a complaint than a suggestion. If great games just came whenever a guy said "MOAR!!!111one" then we'd have billions. Unfortunately, they don't. It takes hard work, usually months to build a game, and that's with more than one person. A good game takes even longer than that. Asking for more games is not going to happen, you're just having oxygen. (or in this case, text.) Asking for more better games is not only grammatically incorrect, but kind of pompous. Asking for more better games when you havent even played 5% of the games we have already is pretty rude, in my opinion.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Really fun game, it's pink and employable, Maybe a Japanese game, not sure.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well here is a good game that I know you will like click this link Free rider 2

Showing 1-15 of 16