ForumsGamespirates online

19 4970
thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

anyone know if pirates online is fun and dose it make ur computer slow cuz i might dl (download) it and what do u do in it

• 19 Replies
antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

pirates would be fun cause then i could say horrible obsenities into the keyboard and it magically types it on the screen

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

You mean Puzzle Pirates or the peice o' garbage Pirates of the Caribean Online game Disney made?

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

Pirates of the Caribean Online game

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Dear God!!! Do NOT play it!
It is full of 8 years olds that think they are pirates, it looks like the PSX threw it up, and it so slow and laggy you dont even know your being attacked half the time. If you want a good free MMO, then try out Cabal or LastChaos.

Bambalam
Bambalam
8 posts
Nomad

I don't like it much, mostly cause it's to dark for me to see lol >.<

AznPaul92
AznPaul92
34 posts
Nomad

omg not last chaos, last chaos is a rip off....i swear...lol i play pirates online right now and its not that laggy. Depends wat server u go on.....i think u just got bad video card.....but year, i think its ok....boring after a while since the better things are for memebers...(like always)....lol anyways, they take the game serious for little children cuz i got suspended for 3 days on that game....suday to wedsnday....all i said was...(plz exscuse my language) *fag*. And the funny part was that I said it to a person i was atking....no one was around....

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

How is LastChaos a ripoff? You dont pay for anything!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol my brother has that game dled on the computer, he quit after the like first 30 hours of it.. (no life)

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Sounds dumb

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

yea it sucks.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

you said that like 2 weeks ago

Sephiroth5trife
Sephiroth5trife
3 posts
Nomad

Tales of pirates online is cool
And addictive

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

sounds stupid

sniperwolf666
sniperwolf666
24 posts
Nomad

i dled it i cant even play it has to many bugs and problems i said fuuck this and got banned

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

lastchaos preety fun and kinda boring but the hardest thing i had to play im not even lvl 1 or 2 yet i forgot about if u start on lvl 0 or 1

Showing 1-15 of 19