ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe full fledged member scenario for the Zombie Survival Club!

20 5699
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK! now then, what we have to do. We just make a scenario for only full-fledged members. Using our usernames as characters, in second person form (such as strongbows scenarios). This will link into a somwhat of a story of freinds and the struggle for survival (if you are not active in either this or the club, the group will make a vote on whether or not you will become zombie). If you go on hiatus (vacation) be sure to tell us and we will control your part of the story (person of choice based on your decision and your decesion only). We should all meet up sooner or later by the tenth page. We do not have to link up specifically at the tenth, just BY the tenth, K?

OK! I know where I want to start out. I'm going to start out in the suburbs of new zealand. I have nothing but two barreta pistols and about 50 clips of ammo.

Ok, strongbow, quakingphear, lets get to the starting points and we'll figure out a scenario!

• 20 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I would be starting out in Pittsuburgh Pennsalvania, With a .22 rifle about 1000 (ammo for them is so cheap i bought tons) And a crow bar.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Okay, the scenario is That the outbreak started and in the several first months several thousand people are infected... there is chaos everwhere, and the people that try to escape are brought into infected areas and serve only to feed the flames...

I start in Europe, near windsor mansion, with nothing but food too last a week, and an iron crowbar.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

I started in wichita kansas

with a tote with food a level 3 med kit machete sheathed on my left pant leg khabar pocket knife in my shoe 500 rounds of .22 ammo 50 rounds of 20 guage shotgun shell ammo .22 pistol holstered on my right hip and a 20 guage shotgun on my back in a sling

and i do have all this stuff and i can shoot pretty good for a 14 yo

and i do have all this stuff

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

No offense guys, but this is for full-fledged active members only. So I will kinda not take your start points into account, k? If you DO want to be on here, I sujjest being active, serious, and well thought out inside the zombie survivl club.

heres the url for you new guys:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1318445/the-zombie-survival-club/page/1

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I've been away from a computer for a few days.

I start in Colorado Springs Co. I have a Backpacking Backpack, My Jeep, with a mountain bike in the back, some camping gear, a 20 gallon jug of water in the back, a little food. My 30-30, a 5.7 handgun with two boxes of 30-30 ammo and 4 mags of 5.7 ammo. Also, a machete and a mattock. (This isn't a wish list, I have all these and I'm trying to be realistic.) I've been holed up in my house for the last few days, and I'm waiting for the panic to die down so I can leave. Later I make for the mountains. Then I plan my next moves.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Hello Gentlemen!

I am starting in Kansas City, Mo.
These are realistic things around my apartment.
supplies
-rucksack (thanks, exbf)
-bottled water apx. 6
-level 2 medical kit, including:
-Iodine
-needle w/sterile thread
-space blanket
-swiss army knife
-wind up radio
-mummy bag (ex again)
-.22 pistol w/appx. 50 target grade rounds
-iron 2-hand crowbar

Transportation:2002 Corolla
bicycle
Approximate reaction time: 35 minutes
Personal status:
I am not really aware of the situation very much. I have noticed the Government speaking of a flu and joined everyone else in the neighborhood for "immunizations."

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK! we have all our starting points and gear. Now then, quakingphear will make the scenario for me, i will make the scenario for strongbow, and strongbow will make the scenario for quaking phear. IT will start with quakingphear.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Sorry, been away for a little.
I don't know much about New Zealand but here goes.
Thoad starts in his house. It's the early stages, and panic and fire have broken out. Random ghouls are roaming the streets, and there are about twelve near and around your house that you can see. You only have the basic supplies that the house has, and mostly perishable foods. You don't know whether you should stay, gather supplies, or head for the country-side. What are your first moves?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hey Guys! I am gonna pop up right now! I would be starting in pittsburgh pennsalvania. I would have a .22 rifle With about 100 rounds of ammo in my mountain pack, With lots of water, and caned foods as well as a level 2 mes kit, as well as a lighter, and my pocket knive. I would also be on my mountain bike, possibly my neibors ATV if I could find the keys.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK! now, I will make the first scenario!!!

While in kansas, you start to get worried about a odd "virus" that is spreading throughout the city. Not much is known about it right now, but you start to get anxious. You may be anxious, but not to the extent that you would heavily prepare yourself. 8 days later. . ..

Running for your life, you take you supplies into a small curch with a graveyard. You are paranoid about the graveyard after you saw the zombies that diseased your town. You take refuge in the curch, and barricade the 3 entrences to it, quite heavily. You find a lot of 2 survivors that are traveling to get to a place often nicknamed "death mountain". They figured that if they could possibly get far and high enough, they could find refuge and survive. They each had 2 handguns, one a happy trigger. Three days past and you get worried. Your food is running low and you are getting weak. This is when a horror among horrors happen. You hear moaning and scratching outside the door.

This a challenge? BTW, everyone must make it somwhat drama like strongbows. Not to the extent of awesomeness, but where it is decent. Try not to put: well, i would. . ..

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, is that for every one or just strongbow? And Am I in this yet?

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Well, here it goes...

As the ghouls numbers grow as they stack up outside the door as their moans draw others from around the area, I decide a plan of action is needed. With little supplies and only some ammo, The only thing that will be effective is too run. so, with my group, we elect one member too climb up onto the roof and catch the ghouls attention... but this is also his death sentence. As the other members of the group vault the third barricade, the doomed member on the roof must have the task of distracting them until the rest of the group is safe. only then will we try too save him, but sadly, he has a 1/20 chance of survival.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Why does he have a death sentence? He's on the roof, and zombies can't climb. He could just go to the other side of the house and jump off.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Because all around zombies are shambling toward the church, and one man cannot hold off hundreds of zombies.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This is for members only man, check the zombie survival club in the tavern if you wanna join.

Showing 1-15 of 20