ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe full fledged member scenario for the Zombie Survival Club!

20 5701
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK! now then, what we have to do. We just make a scenario for only full-fledged members. Using our usernames as characters, in second person form (such as strongbows scenarios). This will link into a somwhat of a story of freinds and the struggle for survival (if you are not active in either this or the club, the group will make a vote on whether or not you will become zombie). If you go on hiatus (vacation) be sure to tell us and we will control your part of the story (person of choice based on your decision and your decesion only). We should all meet up sooner or later by the tenth page. We do not have to link up specifically at the tenth, just BY the tenth, K?

OK! I know where I want to start out. I'm going to start out in the suburbs of new zealand. I have nothing but two barreta pistols and about 50 clips of ammo.

Ok, strongbow, quakingphear, lets get to the starting points and we'll figure out a scenario!

• 20 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, i am gonna bring this back for the club, so.....lets start over, shall we? If your not in the club, go check it out i nthe tavern, and dont post here, untill you are a member there. Thank you!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

WOW! I never thought I would see this thread again! Post a notice on the ZSC while your at it skater ^^

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay, I am in too. Though I don't quit understand the idea can someone explain it a little more to me?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I posted a notice...but the link like......got messed up. If someone else not stupid like me could? Any ways, we each make problems for one person, like i would make them for time, and time for thoad, and thoad for me, and so on, then, we eventually will met up.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it's like a scenario triangle, and we all meet up. The one thing that really doesn't make this a RPG is that it's for ZSC full members ONLY, and that there is no stats. First though, you have all the power you would have in real life, and there is no "I found the ultra gun off a zombie" bull crud. The scenario(er) will determine what weapons you get. When each persons story meets up, I will tell all of you a full scale analysis of my virus, it's ONE weakness and ONE cure, and you all can know the mystery of the GOLIATH virus!

Showing 16-20 of 20