ForumsSupport ForumColored Texts

19 3354
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I personally think that we should be able to choose a color in which we can post. It gives us a little more personalization, and it would be easier to read

• 19 Replies
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

i think he means it would be easier to read cause it would stand out more, how about you dont choose your color but say like 1st comment is black, second is blue, third is green, so on. you know? well i was just throwing it out there =P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We used to have this, but since the mod and admin post colors are different, it would make it stand out less and get confused with other members. So when they made the colored text for admin/mods, they removed color ability.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

How would it be easier to read? I really don't think it is needed. I would rather see the administration work on something more important.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

@ charlie

Not to undermine you, but you just band the shade or color that the mods and admins use. you also have your title under your armatar

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Could we just let me have pink writing. ._.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

@ charlie

Charlie?? Hmmmm, either A)you misspelled it. Or B)your pretending Carlie is a boy..... hmmm, I do both often *Hehe*
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

@ charlie

Not to undermine you, but you just band the shade or color that the mods and admins use. you also have your title under your armatar

That would be Carlie ;-)

I am just pointing out the fact that they removed it for a very specific reason. If they had it, it didn't work, and they took it out, chances are its not coming back.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Don't be so harsh to Charlie. Geez.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

good ol' Charlie! Yeah, I can see the trouble behind the colored text. But maybe we could have a way to change the font we use, like switch to one of the ones what you can get on Microsoft Word and whatnot.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

So when they made the colored text for admin/mods, they removed color ability.

Charlie...was it ever there?

I tried it ages ago...in February I think...and it didn't work...

KingRyan
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

There used to be colored texts because before many users posted in orange and blue and pink but now they got rid of it because Charlie and the other mods and admins got colored in there texts.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Really....how long ago was that?

I don't remember....

oh well...

Is Charlie there?

KingRyan

chronos002
chronos002
4 posts
Nomad

I think we need to put colored background to make it more nice

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

It would be cool if we could just us it in our pages.

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Yea I think using color in your about would be very cool.

Showing 1-15 of 19