ForumsSupport ForumInformation!

19 3825
Information
Information
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! This is an account for any questions you may have. you can ask them on this account's comments. But first look through some already posted info and other already answered questions.

I am not saying who I am because I want no credit for helping if this works. I just want to help out.

• 19 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

There is already an account called _Questions_ and you will find it in Carlie's friend list!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

1) Who is this run by??

2) Crazynaitor is right.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Also, a moderator will answer any questions you have about the site. The Help page is also a vast source of AG knowledge.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Ehh, plokkey, the first line of the second paragraph says he wont answer that question. If it's a he, even.

Oh I just skim through when I read.

Well Estel is also right. If it is run by someone more experienced or has more extra time it would be much better than _Questions_
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, plokkey, the first line of the second paragraph says he wont answer that question. If it's a he, even.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea if it is run by a person who has great experience on AG then it would be good so I am wondering who is it run by?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I know and Florglee2 is this run by you?Because it seems like you don't want himm/her to tell us.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh I just skim through when I read

I'm guilty of that too, and Crazy, we just went through this, he won't tell us who he is.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe a new player..

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, that is a tinch suspicious, isn't it? hmmm...nah, it's not me, I'd like to say it was though, seems like a good idea to me.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well_ Questions_ thought of it first so this user should be banned =P

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well It can't be florgee.

Well we can always have too! I would liek t oanswer those questions posted but yea....

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

_Questions_ is no longer being run, because the member who was running it was a permanently banned member. Also, unless the person running this account identifies their normal AG account, it will not be allowed to continue.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Can't mods trace the users and macth some type of ID. I heard that somewhere during the whole Switchfoot/Falling_up dilema.

We don't reveal our secret ways ;-)

But we do prize honesty. And unless they can come forward with who they are, the account will be shut down.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

But people already ask us questions, so a profile to do it on would only add an extra step to the process. It would be less efficient.

Showing 1-15 of 19