ForumsSupport ForumOnline/offline dot

23 3550
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think that a green or red dot should show up next to your friends' names at the bottom of your profile, depending if they are online or offline. This would mean you could know who is online without having to go and check every body's profile and look at the dot next to their name. What do you think?

• 23 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Nice, although this should probably be in the user profile update section, although I don't even if think mods are still checking that, I could be wrong though.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Oh yeah, forgot about that section.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Agreed!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

already thought of guys and done sorry certain browsers cannot wee it like ie

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Or... better idea.. if the user is online show his name in green, if he isn't online than red! Less work same result.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Or... better idea.. if the user is online show his name in green, if he isn't online than red! Less work same result.

Yeah, that works even better. Especially since a mods name isn't in green or dark blue text on your friends list so there is no confusion!
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ah, awesome idea Klaushouse!

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

hey these ideas aren't bad, I hope the mods and admin consider this idea!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This would mean you could know who is online without having to go and check every body's profile and look at the dot next to their name. What do you think?

Go to the community and go to the bottom, and you will see who is on.
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I like this idea, but flappy is right, just go to the community.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

You can go to the community, but if there are a lot of people on, it would be tough to find your friends. Mine and Klaushouse's ideas make it much easier.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

They are in Alphabeticall order in the community, so all you have to do is skim.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

if the user is online show his name in green, if he isn't online than red

Again, Agreed!
__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

yea! i agree with you kevin44

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

The idea of going through a huge list of people and searching for your friends is stupid, unless your friends name is in a different color but then things would become confusing with mods and such.

Showing 1-15 of 23