ForumsForum Gameswho would win?

18 4782
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

if there was an ultimate face off between the zombies from dawn of the dead(who run ultimately fast) and zombies from resident evil(whom are stronger who would win?

• 18 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Resident Evil, DoD was only like one game, but theres like a dozen RE games and 3 movies, so they obviously have more publicity to them, and also, it doesn't matter how fast you run if it takes three of you to kill one of the enemy.

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

Resident evil ones because they throw axes at you.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah the resident evil zombies are stronger,and I think as of now there are 5 resident evil games.Thats Resident Evil 1-4 then the prequel, and now they are coming out with resident evil 5.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Dawn of the Dead. U get bit once and u turn into a zombie. if theyre fast, faster than u, um how can u get away? u can at least run from the ones in resident evil. doesnt matter if theyre stronger or not. one bite ur dead either way.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u mean one bite and ur undead lol but ya i think dawn of dead cause as long as they can catch up to u...ur un-dead...NO MATTER WAT!

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

lol yea undead, worse than being dead.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

of course it is! at least ur not aware and ur soul is not being tormented with the fact that ur body is trying to kill ur freinds and family! and ur...human mates...

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

at least ur not aware and ur soul is not being tormented with the fact that ur body is trying to kill ur freinds and family! and ur...human mates...

definitely true.
evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

I think resident evil, but if you put the joker in from the new batman movie( i know this is going off topic) i think the joker would own.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah i didnt think i would get this much feedback but i guess theres alot of zombie lovers

GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

evryone ALREDY knows this its resident evil DUH!

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

USA is #1 in all-time medal placement
China isn't even in the top 10

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

once you think about it you would have stronger zombies not faster ones because in resident evil they are slow the dogs are pretty fast but imagine the dogs in dawn of the dead..even a 6 year could run stupidly fast.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that has nothing to do with this plus china would lose usa ownz.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

sorry wrong forum, that was supposed to be in the USA vs. China one. my bad.

Showing 1-15 of 18